30.

"Hey skyler" They said. They dragged out the y's in both words. Skyler dropped what she was holding in which case was her phone.

"What are you doing here" Skyler took a couple steps back. He was a tall man as i mentioned but I can beat his ass. I got up and stood behind skyler.

"Who's that" He looked at me. At least one person don't know me. I think.

"It's billie" Skyler said. He laughed and started walking to the hallway. I got in front of him.

"Get out. Your clearly not welcomed" I looked at his face. He tried to push me i didn't budge. He took a swing with his hand. This dude is predictable. I ducked and punched him in the gut. He held his stomach and i stood there. I gave him a 'really' look. I walked over to skyler.

"Hey, hey look at me" I snapped my fingers in her face. It took her a minute to look back at me.

skyler's pov

Billie snapped her fingers in my face so i would pay attention. I looked at her.

"Who are they" She said. I looked over at him. He was looking at me.

"I uh there um" I studdered. I looked back at billie.

"Aaron" He said. He got back up on his feet and walked over still holding his stomach. I grabbed billie's sleeve and pulled on it a little. I mouthed the word room. Aaron was walking around in the living room studying stuff I guess. We walked into maddies room where she was sitting. Mom was out doing whatever she does.

"What the fuck" Maddie said on us coming in.

"Aaron's out there" I looked at her. She got up and she looked pissed. I'm not scared. I'm just worried by he is back.

"I'm going to break his neck" Maddie cracked her knuckled.

"No" I stood infront of the door. Billie looked at us in confusion. "Oh right. She don't know who aaron is" I slapped myself in the head. "Maddie go out there an make sure he is not doing anything. And no breaking necks" I looked at her. She rolled her eyes and walked out. I sat on the floor and billie sat on the bed.

"Who's Aaron" She asked. I took a deep breath.

"Aaron is my ex. He moved and we broke up. Now he is back. I dont know why" I said shortly. I don't have to tell her about the other things right now. But if she asks then I will tell her.

"So let me get this straight. Your ex is in the living room with no reason at all" Billie said. I nodded my head and looked up at her. She nodded. "Alright" She said getting up. "Come on let's go" Bil said. I grabbed her hand an pulled myself up. We walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

I sat on billie's lap. One because it's comfy. Two because i can. Aaron gave me looks but I ignored them. Ava walked into the kitchen. I saw Aaron and her lock eyes. Then quickly looked away. Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need a new phone. I dropped it yesterday when you know. I have money saved but that's for billie's birthday which is in a week. I have already got her somethings. I've been at billie's since yesterday because I'm not staying at a house with him.

I fluttered my eyes open. There was a sleeping billie. Cute. I got up and went down stairs. I was greeted by shark. He wagged his little tail. I gave him dog food after I found it then made some breakfast. I checked the time and it was 9:27am. Not to early. After I ate I played with shark outside. I tossed his ball and he got it. He had a little wobble when he ran it was quite funny. I scrached behind his ears every time he came back. I was walking back in the door not paying attention infront of me. I was paying attention to the adorable dog. I bumped into finneas.

"Sorry fin" I apologized.

"It's alright" He looked at me. "What's bothering you" He said out of the blue. I shut the door and turned back at him.

"Nothing is" I lied. He looked at me like i was dumb.

"Seriously what's wrong. I know there's something up" He walked over to their kitchen and sat down with a glass of water. I sat and joined him.

"My ex is back in town" I looked at him. He nodded.

"Why is that a problem"

"Because he will get possessive over me again, he will go back to school, and I'm pretty sure he still has feelings for me" I looked at him. He nodded and we sat in silence. He was thinking alright.

"Don't worry alright. I know billie will keep you safe if he ever tries to do something. Do you have feelings for him." I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Do you think i would have feelings for him when i love billie." I yelled I got out of the chair and sat on the floor. I covered my mouth after i yelled. Finneas came over and sat on the floor too an smiled. I think that was a correct answer.

"Alright see. No need to worry" I nodded. Claudia walked down and saw us sitting on the floor with my hand on my mouth. Finneas and I looked at each other and bursted into laugher. Claudia came over and sat down. On. The. Floor. We had are little place on the kitchen floor.

"So why are we laughing" Claudia whispered. That just made me laugh even more. Finneas tried answering but laughed even more. "Ok then" She laughed a little. A few minutes later maggie and Patrick came down and questioned us on the floor. We stopped laughing for a minute to catched are breath. Shark joined us sitting in the middle of are little triangle on the floor. I heard a creek and billie came rubbing her eyes. She saw us and had a questionable look on her face. 4 times this morning that we have been questioned. Awesome. She walked away a little bit then came running. She fell on her ass but kept sliding to us. She slid into the triangle and stopped moving. Disturbing poor little shark. Everyone was laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4.3K READS?!!? WTFFFF! tysm😌