17.

"Fuck billie" I yelled.

"I'm coming Im coming" she yelled back. She ran downstairs.

(You dirty ass minded people🙄)

I grabbed my school bag and got into her car. I went back home of course but then things happen so i packed some cloths and now im staying at bils for a a couple days. I.just need to cool my thoughts. Yea. Billie came down and got in her car.

"So we are not walking today" billie asked.

"No I don't feel like it" I said looking out the window. The leaves are almost all gone from the trees. So winter is going to be starting soon. I smile at the thought.

"What you smiling about" She looked over at me.

"Oh nothing" I look back at her. She shakes her head and pulls out of the driveway. She drives in silence until she breaks it.

"Okay seriously why were you smiling" She looked at me then back ti the road.

"Because it's almost winter" I say as i continue to look out the window.

"I love the winter" She smiles.

"Same"

"Then why did you say it was nothing a couple minutes ago" She questioned. She looked at me for a little to long on my opinion.

"Billie the road!" I yelled at her. She looked back.

"It's okay blue, nothing happened" She kept her eyes on the road. My uncle has affected me in different was and one of them is by letting other people drive. Like with me in the car.
I sighed. How to avoid a question and how to not to get killed.

We made it to school without dying. That's a good thing. We walk up to the door and i feel stairs.

"Don't worry you'll get use to it" Billie whispers.

I hit her arm.

"What" She raised her hands.

"You act like i haven't been staried at before" I tell her. She shakes her head and starts walking. We split up and i go to my locker to get my books.

"Hey bitch" scott walks up to me.

"Hi scott" I said in annoyance.

"Hi" megan joins in.

"Hello"

"I got a question for you" Scott tells me.

"Whats that" i look at him. He is a little taller but i don't care i can kick his ass any day.

"Well i know that I've been rude to you-" I cut him off.

"Scott you have not been rude. You been a bitch, drunk ass, and a lot of more shit. Don't ever say that your just rude" I looked at him. I leaned up agenst my locker.

"She has a point scott" Megan said taking my side.

"Okay sorry" He whispers.

"What did you say. Say it a little louder" I taunt him.

"I said im sorry" He speaks up a little.

"Sorry what" i said cupping my ear.

"SKYLER I SAID IM SORRY" He yelled. Now there are people looking. Whoops. I smiled.

"Good now continue" this is funny. I saw that megan began to laugh a little bit.

"Can we talk privately" He asks before the bell goes off.