27

~a week later bc I'm lazy~

TW: Self-harm

Billie's music has been blowing up. Her team don't want anyone else to know I'm her girlfriend. It sucks I'm not lying. I just don't get it. I went to one of her interviews. They asked her some questions like the normal. I get some weird looks a couple of times though.

"It's October 18" Billie started the interview off. They kept talking as I scrolled through my phone. I look a few photos from where i was sitting. It was like behind the sense kid of look.

"What's the biggest rumor going around about you" interviewer asked. It took her a minute to think about the answer.

"That I sold my soul to satin" She laughed a little. I laughed to because that's the first time I've ever heard it. They continuted the interview and i got up and walked over to Maggie.

"Hey" I smiled. "How are you sweetheart" I thought about it for a minute.

"Well, I'm good" I gave her a smile. She looked pleased with that answer. I stood there and watched billie answer the rest of the questions that they asked.

"Are you in a relationship" They asked. She looked at me. I nodded.

"Yes" I looked over to ger manager or whatever they call him. He looked as if he was freaking out.

"If you mind us asking. What's their name." They said. Billie smiled.

"Well, she is right over there with my momma" She pointed over to us. They turned the camera to face me. I waved and they turned back to billie.

"Her name is Skyler Jones" She smiled. I saw maggie looking at me.

"Suprise" I said. Maggie laughed and nodded.

"That's a good surprise then" I nodded and watched the rest of her interview.

~~~~~~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~~~~~~~

"Billie, your birthday's coming up soon." I reminded her. We were sitting on her bed watching a movie. I was sitting on her lap trying to get her to allow me to buy her something.

"No blue" She said still paying attention to the tv. I sighed and continued watching. I started to buckle my hips back and forth cause why not tease bil. I heard her moan quietly.

"Mama's, stop" She said. I kept going only to keep going faster. She moved her hands up my thighs while I kept going. She picked me up and put my down on the bed.

"Remember I told you were going to only be saying my name tonight" I looked at her eyes. They were dark not like the usual. She connected her lips with mine as she started tugging on my shirt.

~~~~~~~(to lazy to write the rest)

"Hey sky" My mom yelled down for me. I got up from sitting on the floor and walked over to her. She was in her room sitting on her bed. Next to her was a box. It was black, it had some awesome pattern to it to. She took some stuff out of it and started laying them out.

"Yea ma" I said. She patted the space beside her. I sat down and watched as she looked at peices of paper.

"This was your dad's" She pulled out a necklace. "Hold out your hand" I did as she said. She placed the necklace in my hand and closed it in a fist. "You keep it" She formed tears. But wasn't going to let them run.

"But ma, he was your husband." I said looking at her. She nodded.

"But he is also your father" She smiled. I nodded. I looked at the box she kept pulling stuff out of. She noticed and put it on her lap.

"This is all the stuff your father gave me that was little. Like the necklace. There are photo's, letters, rings, an more little stuff." I put my hand on her back.

"Mom," I looked at her. "You can cry. You don't have to hold it" After I said it she broke down. I hate seeing this but, everybody shows emotion. I gave her a hug and she sat there and cried. Maddie walked in with her phone. Trying to show mom something. I gave her the motion to come over. She knew what I was asking of her to do. Just give her a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked into the school. Me, billie, scott, rose, and Megan. I think that scott figured it out that wenwere dating because of the interview. We had a talk about it an i don't mind hhim having feelings about her. I told him the rest of what i was hiding to him so I wouldn't break hit heart in the end. He understood and went along as if it never happened.

Billie also started becoming popular in school to. To the point I was always pushed around of i was standing right next to her so someone could be right next to her. Billie was no longer called a freak, or any of the other names. It's good an all but i feel like we are growing distant as she becomes bigger.

"What are you thinking about mama's" We were at lunch sitting in the corner. People started trying to sit with us only because of billie. We of course pushed them out of the table.

"Oh uh nothing" i lied. I pushed my food into the center of the table not wanting to eat it.

"There is something wrong. You haven't eaten in 2 days" Billie looked at me. She's right but, I can't tell her that. She will start to worry. I shook my head no. She placed her hand on my thigh. "Come on." She whispered in my ear. I nodded and followed her to the bathroom.

"What bil" I looked at her. She didn't say anything for a minute.

"There's something wrong and your not telling me. But, I'm not going to force you, ok" I nodded and she gave me a hug. I sank into this hug starting to cry for no reason.

"Let's go to your house." Billie said I nodded and we walked out of the school and went to her car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting up in my bed. I was sitting on bils lap watching a movie with her and Ava. Me and ava got back on good terms after we went to lunch together. My head started filling with thoughts again.

I won't be enough for her. I'm just a burden to her. She will leave like everyone else. I'm so worthless.

That one little sentence kept replaying in my head. I'm so worthless. I'm so worthless. I'm so wor-

"You ok" Billie whispered in my ear. I nodded my head yes. Lying of course. She squeezed me waist a little bit. No enough to hurt though. "Please tell me what's wrong" I tried to pay attention to the movie.

I'm so worthless.

I got off of billie and went to the bathroom. I closed the door an slip down to the floor. There was a blade in here. I knew of it cause I use it. I grabbed it and was about to cut deep before i heard banging.

"Skyler! Open the door please" Ava yelled. She knew I cut. I don't remember if i ever told billie. I hears muffling noises outside the door. 1 cut. 2 cut.

"Please blue" I heard billie.
______________________________________

I'll continue this in the next chapter.