34.

~2 days before Billie’s birthday~

My phone rang as i was in the shower. I turned off the water and dried my hands off before grabbing it. My phone has been blowing up a lot since i started that group chat about Bils birthday. 

“Hey Have you made the arrangements?” I talked to Zoe about the place we are going to hold her birthday.

“Yes, I think she is going to love it” Zoe said through the phone. I grabbed my notebook. I held the phone between my shoulder and face. I wrote that Zoe got the place down. 

“Can you give me the info for it” I asked her. She started talking as I wrote down the stuff I needed. Address, phone number for the place, time, ect. She got done talking about the party. 

“So how are you and billie going, after ya know” Zoe asked. I thought about it. 

“It’s better. We talked about it. In person because finneas got us both to go to a coffee shop i think.” I laughed a little bit. I heard her laugh through the phone.

“That’s good. You know she really loves you.” I nodded even though she couldn’t see it. I looked over at my side table. That’s when I remembered. 

“Can I call you back?” I said. 

“Yes of course. Talk to you later” She said before she hung up. 

I grabbed my keys, even though I don't like driving. I got in my car and went to the mall. I am supposed to meet Claudia there to go shopping. I got to the mall and parked then ran into the store. I dialed Claudia and waited for her to pick up. 

“Hello Skyler,” Claudia said through the phone. 

“Hey where are you? I totally forgot” 

“We are in the clothes section.”

“Okay i'll be there in a minute.” I hung up and walked/ ran to the clothes section looking for her. She is taller than me so it's sometimes easy for me to find her. I saw an orange hair 

and a brown haired woman. Finneas and claudia. I smacked the back of Finneas’s head and he looked at me with a ‘What the fuck’ face. 

“Well hello” Finneas said, rubbing where I smacked him. “What was that for though” 

“Because I wanted to” I simply said. I looked over to Claudia and clapped. “Okay let's shop”

~~~~~~~~~

After an hour we got what we wanted for bil. Clothes of course. Jewelry even though we all know she had enough, and I picked up something custom. Claudia and Finneas didn’t know about it at all. Which was the best part. They looked at it and just looked at me. 

“What” I looked from one to the other. 

“That must have cost a lot of money,” Claudia said. Yes it cost a lot of money but I wouldn't tell them that. 

“No it wasn't” I said looking into the small box. They both rolled their eyes. I punched them both in their arms. 

“Hey what did I do?” They said in unison. I shrugged and walked in front of them. I put the presents in my car and drove to Zoe's. I knocked on the door. She opened up.