I have been quite busy these last couple of days. I have realized that my mate doesn't understand me, he can't speak or understand my language. But I could understand his feelings and sometimes he would 'tell' me something from his touch. I have tried to talk to him the same way, with touch but it was obvious that he didn't understand what I meant.

Ever since my mate woke up I would wake up early in the morning and start my day with a run in my wolf form so I would get out this extra energy I have. After that, I would be taking a shower, get dressed, and then walk to the infirmary, be by his side for a couple of hours. When my mate needs to sleep I would go back home, to our new house. Then I would be packing up my things, to make this home better for my mate.

In a couple of days, he had been awake I learned that my mate wasn't paralyzed he had feelings in his legs but it was like he didn't know how to use them and that was the reason why the doctors thought he was paralyzed. So I was making the home safer and easier for him to move around with a wheelchair. And hopefully, in time he would be able to walk around on his own, but if that never happens it's okay too.

I have also tried to give him food that I would be sure everyone would love, pizza, hamburgers, tacos, a good steak but every time I would give him some food he would not taste it, he would look at me as if I was the crazy one. So the only 'food' he got was from the bags the doctors or nurses gave him that was an injection in his arm.

The doctors have told me that when my mate is strong enough and also eating food on his own, then they would be able to let him go. Wish means that my mate would be able to move in with me. But I know it is a long way before we get there, but we have a goal and someday in the future, we will succeed.

Even though we only have seen each other for five days I know that my mate was feeling comfortable around me, he had 'told' me that both in actions and from his touch. So my fears of him not accepting me as his mate was now gone. I know he would be okay with us, being a couple in the future and also living together but we take small steps.

But there's one thing on my mind, "What is he?" It doesn't matter how much I think about it, I am never getting any smarter. I know he isn't a threat to anyone but it would be a lot easier to know who he was and where he comes from.

I have been talking to Pete, getting all the information about my mate, where he was found, what he saw, what he thinks and more. But Pete was not so much of a help. All he could remember was he was out running near the beach and saw a naked young adult lying down in the sand. When he was close enough to my mate he realized that my mate was fighting for his life, so he picked him up and drove him to the infirmary that saved his life.

I was a bit annoyed that Pete had seen my mate naked and also touched him while he was naked, but I know he did it to save my mate so I was grateful and didn't make a big deal of it. But I wish it would be me instead. I haven't even seen him completely naked yet. But like I said, we take small steps, I wouldn't want him to be scared of me, so if I have to wait for a while I'm fine with that.

So the information I got from Pete was nothing that could help me figure out what he was or what he came from.

I thought about my mate being a witch, but a witch was a human. A human with a gift that could see in the future, give you warnings, do spells and things like that. It was not like a witch could change eye colors. They don't even use wands, they don't do spells that would make things flying or something like that. A witch is just a normal human with a gift that could see and feel things. Their spells are also basic like someone would think of you as an example. Even though you were a witch, you wouldn't know about us, werewolves, and other creatures. So I rule out him being a witch kind of fast.

Then I thought of fairies, but fairies are small creatures that live in the woods, and my mate was found on the beach and also he is not that small, he is small compared to me but he is a normal size of a human. And also I have given him flowers a couple of times but he had never once carried about the flowers, which is one of the biggest interests fairies should have.

Then I thought about a dragon. I have never met a dragon. I'm not even sure if they are still alive, but what I have heard about dragon people is that they are strong and powerful with muscles. And that doesn't fit in as my mate.

But some parts apply he is a vampire. He is white, whiter than snow. Don't seem to be interested in human food, he is sensitive to lights.

But my mate doesn't seem to be affected by the sun and also he is bleeding and he is warm so it doesn't make any sense. "Maybe he is a hybrid? Vampire and something else?" That would make more sense, but I have never heard about a vampire hybrid before, but sometimes it must be the first.

I have been thinking about this the whole time I was walking to the infirmary and now I was standing outside my mates door. It was a shame that we couldn't really talk, it would be a lot easier. But I know when the time is right, I would know and it doesn't matter what he is, I would stay by his side anyway.

I open the door as quietly as possible, sometimes he would still be asleep when I come over so I was careful enough to not wake him up. It doesn't matter to me if he sleeps for a while when I'm there. Because then I would be able to watch him for a while without me being a creep because what you don't know wouldn't hurt you. So every time he was asleep, I would look at his beautiful face, if he showed me some skin I would look as well but also look at his scars. Try to figure out what he has been through, wish scar or marks would be leaving this kind of scar. But it doesn't matter how many times I tried to figure it out, I couldn't know and also he wouldn't be able to tell me.

When I was inside his room and closed the door and turned around I saw him looking at me with a small smile on his lips. "What a shame." I thought to myself. Not that I complained he was happy to see me, but I wouldn't mind if I had some minutes to just look at him in peace and not have to worry about him thinking I'm a creep.

I started to walk closer to him and he reached out his left hand to me. Sometimes he would do that, not to say hello or good morning but to tell me something. So without question, I reach out my own hand so I would know what he feels or wants to say.

At first, I felt happy and then I felt like he wanted to say 'out'.

"Out?" Does he want to go out? This is new. But I started to understand him, he had been here for little more than two weeks, even though he had been unconscious most of the time he was still locked up in this bed. So if he wants to get out I would do everything in my power to make his wish come true even though it's just outside this door.

I raised a finger to sign for him that I would be back, I just need to talk to some nurse if it was impossible or not for us to go out. So I walked to the door and turned around to say 'I will be back soon' and it seemed like he didn't understand. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes and he tried desperately to touch my hand to speak to me once again but I was too far away from him to reach me. "It's okay, I will be back soon" I said. I know he didn't understand me but I smiled at him and then walked out.

It didn't take too long for me to find a nurse. I asked if it was okay for us to use a wheelchair and move around a bit, so he could see something else besides his room. The nurse told me it was okay as long as we were inside the infirmary and never left this place if something would happen. And I'm okay with that. So the nurse would come over soon and help me with some cords and medication before we could explore the infirmary.

I hurried back to my mates room and opened it up after a simple knock so he would know someone was coming. But when I opened the door and was expecting him to lay down in the bed waiting for me and I didn't see him I got nervous. So I looked again to make sure I didn't imagine everything, he would still be there but the bed was still empty and all I saw was some blood. Blood from my mate.

The lost boyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara