46~-I'm Getting Pretty Fucking Tired-~46

"Bois!" Tommy yelled running into Phil's house with Tubbo following behind.

Tubbo's laughing so hard his legs almost give up but he grabs the wall and laughs more. 

"Tubbo fucking wiped out!" Tommy said and half wheezed half laughed.

"Why were you outside in the snow with no coat on?!" Phil yelled completely ignoring the fact that there was something funny going on.

"We had a snowball fight!" Tommy said.

"Get warm, your going to get a cold. And please, be quiet. Ranboo isn't doing too well." Phil said grabbing blankets from the couch.

"He's here?" Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, he got here an hour after you left and has been here for two days." Phil said as the two boys sat on the couch. They both were secretly freezing but didn't want to admit it.

"Why?" Tubbo asks.

"Some guys at the school fucking beat him up. It's pretty bad..."

They sat there talking for a while then they put on a movie. Tubbo and Tommy wanted to hang out with Ranboo but Phil knew it wasn't a good idea. They'd make him laugh too hard and he'd start coughing and not be able to breathe.

Phil wanted to take him to the ER but Ranboo insisted he was fine. Phil knew he wasn't though.

He could barely get up, he has a hard time breathing, coughing up blood, his chest hurts and he's so weak.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—
Ranboo

"Yes, dad?" I said answering a call I got from my dad, honestly a little scared because I haven't been home in a while and he was probably pissed.

"Where the fuck have you been?!?" He screamed through the phone. I could tell he was yelling louder than I actually heard through the phone.

"My friend's house."

"Just because it's the weekend doesn't mean you can just fucking disappear!?"

"Yes, sorry dad. I had bit of a... problem."

"I want your ass fucking home, now! I don't care about your shitty ass problems." He yelled.

"Okay."

He hung up and I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding.

I stood up from the bed Phil let me stay in. It hurts so bad to walk or stand, but it probably would hurt worse if I don't get home soon and my dad takes his anger out on me.

I walk downstairs and see Tubbo, Phil, Tommy, Techno and Wilbur all in the living room chilling.

The either were starring at me because my hair was sticking out every possible direction or because I looked like I was dying, in which i was.

"Where are you going?" Wilbur asks as soon as he saw me.

"Home," I say.