9~-The Good Side Of Things-~9

Walking to school after I just got told off and slapped by my dad, ah yes! The perfect start to the day.

In all seriousness, I do not want to be here.

Thinking about what Tommy said yesterday messed me up last night. I couldn't sleep because I was crying, weak am I right.

Bad news: I have to find new friends. Good news: I found out a good way to un-alive myself but that's for later.

I approach the high school, it was a nice place not mouldy or anything it's just the people here. As soon as I approach the sidewalk that continues to the school my head goes down.

There is always that group of kids you get nervous around, for me, it's everyone but the art kids. The art kids always would give me little doodles sometimes even actually pieces of art.

This week I needed to find new friends because of Tommy.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

I walk into science class trying not to get the attention of anyone.

"yo, sad kid come here," one of the taller skater kids said. They better not be talking to me. "the guy with the noodle arms" my arms are the thinnest in the class, oh god. "damn your fucking tall" Definitely me. I wasn't taller than him but I was up there.

I hesitantly walk to their lab table "I saw you at the skatepark a few days ago, you should hang with us, not with those other losers"

I do need other friends...

"yeah sure," I say. he moves his bag off a chair next to someone slightly shorter than him but taller than me. "sit with us"

good start? maybe?

—•—•—•—•—•—•—
"noodle arms we'll be at the skatepark at 5 be there late or early I don't give a fuck" I nod and walk out to lunch class for 6th period.

They weren't bad kids exactly from what I picked up in class. Yeah, they would randomly talk in class a few times but nothing bad, but they were the kids that would get in trouble with the police.... I need new friends though. 

I entered the cafeteria and saw the group of kids I sat with in science motioning for me to come over. I'm so lucky I didn't have to sit alone that'd suck.

In the group, there are two girls obviously in love with each other and 4 guys, a decent-sized group.

"sit with us" The one I talked to asked me, well he more demanded that I sat with them so I did because I did need new friends.

"Lucky" for me I saw Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo walk into the cafeteria. Tubbo got a glimpse of me and whispered over to Wilbur and Tommy with a shocked face.

They all walked over to the table. uh oh...

"you go to this school?" Tubbo asks me. "You don't tell that to people Tubbo!" Wilbur said nudging his arm.

Tommy on the other hand was giving me a mean look. I got a don't you dare talk to them vibe from it, he scares me sometimes so I'm just gonna listen.

"Anyways.." Wilbur says "wanna go to the skatepark after school we could pick you up"

I just look at my hand in my lap playing with a black hair tie. This isn't fun. Spencer, the main guy of the group I sat with in science was talking to the other people but did see what was happening.

"Mark? you okay?" Wilbur asks me sounding surprisingly concerned.

"yo he doesn't wanna talk," Spencer said "now getaway" he did a shooing motion and went back to talking with the other people.

At this point, I felt really bad I ignored them but I don't wanna Tommy mad at me, so I started tearing up because that's the only non-self-hurting way I know how to deal with emotions.

"make sure you eat something, Mark," Tubbo says setting an apple in front of me. I look up at him and he gives me a sad smile "I don't know what I did but, please talk to us soon" he said before he caught up with Tommy and Wilbur at a table near.

I sigh and just hold the apple.

"who are those freaks anyways?" Spencer asks looking back at me. "just my friends" he raises his eyebrows "friends" he scoffs "friends don't ignore each other like that"

he's right, oh god. no. surely not. am I a bad friend?

"a few rules if you wanna be our friend by the way"

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

The bell rings and I get up putting the apple in the trash. I walk out the door until.

bump

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to bump into you I wasn't looking and I'm stupid and blind and- sorry," I say super quick and look up, Wilbur?

"you didn't eat Mark," he says as I tried to dodge him and walk out the door but he blocks me. "you have to eat something, I don't care if you don't wanna talk to us, well I do. but you have to eat, not anything big so your stomach won't hurt"

I gently shove him out the way so I can just walk away but I think Tommy took it the wrong way cause the next thing I knew was I was on the ground. Tommy pushed me and started yelling at me for pushing Wilbur.

My breathing speed up, the yelling reminded me of my dad. I shut my eyes as tight as possible but I could tell he was getting closer to me and yelled more. Something like "YOU DON'T PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON WILBUR-" and so on.

When he got closer I honestly thought he was going to hit me so I put my hands up to cover my face.

"Tommy stop it! He didn't push me hard" Wilbur said pulling Tommy toward him.

"It's alright Mark just eat this and get to your class" he handed me a pack of cheez-itz and walked off with Tommy.

I start walking to reading class and went over the rules Spencer said.

1. Don't talk to the others unless they talk to you.
2. Don't be annoying
3. You specifically, don't talk too much.
4. I don't know... Listen to me.

That's all, good timing cause I'm in reading class now.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Reading class was chill, all I did was put my head down and think about how bad of a friend I was to Wilbur and Tubbo.

The next two classes went by okay. I got made fun of a few times but other than that it was nice. I walked to my house, grabbed my skateboard and headed down for the skatepark.