21~-For No Reason At All-~21

The woman rolled her chair over to my bed and sat down. She looked through some of the papers on her clipboard and looked up with a sad look. "So... The paper's say your in here for an overdose." she cleared her throat and hesitantly started talking again. "Did you.... try, to commit suicide?"

Time to put on a performance, I am not going to a fucking mental hospital or confess to trying to kill myself because my life sucks.

"Suicide?! I would never try to do that to myself or the people around me, my life might be hell but I would never do that." I said trying to sound convincing.

"so... what led you to taking the pill's, or taking that many," she said writing on the clipboard.

"I had a really bad headache and I remember someone saying the more pills you take will make the pain go down more.... so that's what a tried." I stopped for a second, god I hope this is believable. "But it obviously didn't work."

The doctor nodded and kept on writing on her clipboard.

I heard a bunch of footsteps coming towards my door, what the hell. It sounded like a bunch of animals running to get food.

The door whipped open and it was Wilbur. Phil came running behind him saying "Wilbur Soot! You don't run in hospitals!"

"But look!" Wilbur said pointing to me "He's awake!"

"Well, don't scare the poor kid!" Phil said walking in the room.

The doctor stood up and shook Phil's hand, "Dr. Mentz, Is this your son?"

Phill shook her hand and said "Phil Watson, and no I'm not his father, but I do look after him."

"Is it okay if we talk outside for a moment?" The doctor said and Phil agreed and the both went outside the room leaving me and Wil.

Wil came up to the bed and put his hand on the railing on the edge of the bed. "Why'd you do it?" He looked down "I didn't think you would do it, I would.ve helped you if i knew."

"I fucked up..." I said "I just- i just thought I was a problem"

-~-~Narrator Pov~-~-

Wilbur and Ranboo were talking inside the room while the Doctor and Phil were outside.

"So he said that he had a really bad headache and he took more than the recommended amount of pills because he thought that it would make the pain go away. Now that we know it wasn't an attempted suicide we don't need to keep him as long or send him to another hospital." The doctor said.

Phil nodded his head and kept listening.

"Since you are his parent-figure, we just need to have you sign this," She pulls out a paper and hands it to Phil. "You can read it and then sign it, i'll give you guys a few minutes alone." The doctor walks away and Phil enters the room.

"Ranboo, kid." Phil sits in one of the chairs. "I get you don't wanna go to the other hospital but you can't lie like that, their trying to help"

Ranboo sits up "No, I can't go." He looks down then back up "I'll get better, I promise i'll try."

"And you told them i'm your father figure?"