27~-Keep Calm #girlboss~-27

:)

My dad is a fucking bitch. Sometimes I just wanna beat the living shit out of him to show him what he does to me. Or I could just disappear, but I bet he'd find a way to still make my life hell.

I take a deep breath before setting my skateboard down and going into Niki's cafe.

"Hello!" Niki said giving a small wave. "You're back!"

"Hello!" Ranboo said and walked up to where you order.

"Do you know what you want to order? Or do you want a menu again?"

"Uhm do you have cake pops?"

"Yes, we do! Do you want chocolate, vanilla, or strawberry?"

"A vanilla cake pop, and- uhm... water?" Ranboo ordered

"Okay! Take a seat and it will be out in a bit!"

"Thank you" Ranboo smiled and sat down.

Ranboo waited a bit on his phone till the food was brought out.

The woman walked over to Ranboo's table and placed the cake pop in a bag on the table and the water.

"Here is your food, sir. If you don't mind me asking, are you okay? I couldn't help but notice you had tears in your eyes and it looked like you were crying.." Niki said sitting across from Ranboo. She looked like she was genuinely concerned.

"Yeah I'm fine," He gave a fake laugh "My dad just was a little mean. Nothing to worry about" He smiled and took a sip of water.

"Mean?" Niki gasped "How mean? Do you need help?" Niki said quietly in case Ranboo's dad was around.

"It's not that bad, I just need to get away sometimes."

"Okay... well- you welcome to stay after hours. Me and the other girls working here hang out after hours so it's not like you'll be alone" Niki stood up and asked, "Do you want anything else to eat?"

"No thank you," Ranboo said and got out his wallet.

"Don't worry! It's on the house" Niki smiled and walked away.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—