39~-This Isn't How Its Supposed To Go.-~39

Tommy POV

The teacher goes on and on about fractions and why they are important. For fucks sake woman we learned this shit a long time ago.

Right in the middle of her useless sentence, the phone rings making her stop, sigh, and take that phone call.

That fucking phone call was my saviour. If it wasn't for the call I probably would have fallen asleep and gotten shouted at.

"Mark, this is for you." The teacher says annoyed. She probably annoyed because it wasn't her husband or something for her. Selfish prick. She didn't even use the name he likes, what a bitch.

He gets the phone and begins to talk into it. The teacher continued with the boring ass lesson so I just tried listening to the Ranboo on the phone. I shouldn't but, I am bored.

"Dad?" I heard him mumble. When he mentioned his dad I knew I should have just stopped listening. I could do something else, anything else.

After a few more words his face dropped. It looks like he just went numb.

"Are you fucking joking?" He said a bit louder and the teacher looked over at him with a stern face.

Tears formed in his eyes, he slammed the phone back on its stand, put his hands over his mouth and paused for a second.

The teacher turned from her lesson again with a angry face and started yelling. "I gave you the privilege to take that phone call, you will not disrupt my class!"

I should have stopped listening.I should have stopped listening.I should have stopped listening.I should have stopped listening.

He ran out the classroom with tears running down his face.

Should I follow him... I'm not that great at comforting people...

Instead I hide my phone in my notebook and tell Wilbur to look for Ranboo and Techno to come to the school and pick Ranboo up.

Whatever happened couldn't be good based on his reaction, he probably wouldn't want to be in this shitty building either.

Narrator POV. —•—•—•—•—•—•—

Shit, shit, shit, shit.

This isn't how it was supposed to go.

nononononono

Tears filled his eyes making his vision blurry and tears ran down his face.

He ran as fast as he could to the bathroom on the other side of the school that nobody goes to.

6th period and he's already having a mental breakdown in the school bathroom. Great.

It wasn't supposed to go like this, maybe a little like it. But not like this.

"Ranboo?" Wilbur said opening the bathroom door.

"Ranboo..." He sighed seeing Ranboo sitting on the ground against the wall with his head to his knees crying.

"Ranboo, Bud what happened?" Wilbur said sitting next to Ranboo and rubbing his back.