7~-That Really Whips My Nae Nae-~7

We all walk into the skating place and pay for the tickets and skates. The room was filled with colourful lights glowing everywhere, and colourful shapes on the walls. We all walk over to a table that was empty so we could all put our skates on.

"Have any of you skated like this before?" Tubbo asks as Wilbur is tying his skates.

"I've skated a few times" I reply finishing fastening my skates. "Hopefully I won't be too bad"

"You gonna make Tubzo bust his ass if you tie his skates like that" Tommy says walking over to Wilbur on the ground and Tubbo sitting in a chair. "Let me do it, idiot"

Tommy tied Tubbo's skates surprisingly well, Wilbur's skates were okay...he could fall if he walked the wrong way. Techno's skates were perfectly tied, they were the messy kind of perfect. Tommy's skates were better than Wilbur's but not better than Techno's.

"Want to skate with me and Tommy?" Tubbo asks holding his hand out for me, with his other hand he was holding Tommy's.

Tommy was looking away from me annoyed with my existence.

"Uhh, I don't know..."

"It's okay! You can come" he smiles and grabs my hand. I stand up from sitting at the table booth thing with Wilbur and Techno.

I look back at Wilbur and Techno while we are walking to the skating section of the rink, they both are smiling at us.

When we get on the smooth floor Tubbo immediately slips, both Tommy and I catch him on his back and lift him back up.

"Try staying up Tubbo," Tommy says "and Bitch Boy if you fall I'm not helping"

"That's okay" I reply

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

We skated around the rink for a while goofing around a lot, a few times Techno and Wilbur from across the room at their table had to scream at us to quiet down or move out of the way of someone.

Every minute Tubbo would trip a tiny bit or even fall to the ground, so Tommy just held his arm tight so he wouldn't fall.

Unexpectedly I felt dizziness in my head. "uhh, one- one-second guys"

It's a good thing we were close to the exit of the skating part otherwise I would have collapsed, I could skate straight anymore. Every limb in my body felt shaky and it felt my head was getting crushed.

I sat down at the table with Techno and Wilbur leaning my head on my hands.

"You okay Mark?" a deeper voice asks me.

I just shake my head no, if I spoke I knew I was going to throw up or no words were going to come out.

The bottom of my mouth felt dry but also like I was drinking water and shaky.

"I'll get him some water," Wilbur says and instantly gets up.

"Holy cow, I feel so dizzy, " trying to get some words out.

Wilbur came back with a normal-sized cup of water and told me to drink it. As soon as I took the first sip I felt a little bit better. It was probably just something quick.