33~-Instant regret-~33

"Just shut the hell up ranboo! Just because your sensitive just like Tommy doesn't mean you need to be besties!"

The whole argument got to a whole different level in a few minutes. It went from a simple "I don't like this dude so you shouldn't either" to "you're a bitch, your dads a bitch, he's a bitch."

"Tubbo, you just-" Ranboo tried to say but got cut off.

"No! I don't care, anything you say is stupid. I won't just hang out with him because I have and you know what I figured out? he's an annoying bitch who cries over everything, can't handle anything and is just plain annoying."

"Don't hang out with him then. Don't talk bad about him either." Ranboo said. "What if someone you were friends with talked behind your back like this?"

"I wouldn't give a shit. Do it to me, I wouldn't care." Tubbo said and got up.

"You can't just leave like that after you're the one who got mad first," Ranboo said turning to tubbo standing by his door about to leave.

"Yes, I fucking can." Tubbo opens the door then stops. "Actually, you know what."

Tubbo turns towards the shelf Ranboo has next to his door. His dad broke the shelf when he was drunk so it's already very fragile. Tubbo aggressively takes a bee plushie that he gave ranboo the first week they were friends and rips it in half.

The shelf and all the stuff on it falls to the floor and some stuff even breaks. Tubbo throws the ripped plushie in the pile of broken stuff and walks out of Ranboo's room.

"Tubbo..." Ranboo says and kneels down to pick up the bee.

"What the fuck." He says while his eyes start filling with tears making it harder to see.

He throws the plushie on his bed and goes into his bathroom.

He wasn't going to do it...

He was doing so well...

but of course it had to get all messed up again...

—•—•—•—•—•—•—
Phil + Wilbur

Can you see if Tubbo
is okay?
[3:24 PM]

Will
Why, what happened
[3:24 PM]

He's been acting weird
and he's mad at me :(
[3:25 PM]

Phil
I noticed that too. We will
check on him.
[3:26 PM]

Will
yeah, we'll check on him.
[3:26 PM]

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Ranboo set his phone down next to him on the bathroom floor and leaned back against the wall.

He closed his eyes and took a second to calm down a little bit.

He opened his eyes back up and looked at his wrists.

Instant regret.