40~-Party's Are Fun.-~40

i thought i published this on monday, i am so sorry my memory is so fucked.

He's given up. He lost hope for himself and had just given up.

Ever since he found out his mom just let his dad take full custody of him knowing what his dad does, he's just given up.

Not caring about being sober for school. Not caring about Wilbur checking his arms. Not caring about his social presence. He's just given up.

He quit streaming two days ago, is planning to just quit everything soon and just give up.

He's been drinking, a lot. Worse than how much his dad drinks. His dad knows and told him that he should have started longer ago and maybe, just maybe he would have been prouder of Ranboo. But, he still gives Ranboo the alcohol and encourages him to have party's, get drunk, get fucked up, or do anything a sophomore shouldn't do.

Spencer told Ranboo that he's gonna have a party at Ranboo's house because his parents were home when he wanted to have it.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Ayee noodle arms!" Spencer said walking into Ranboo's house with Coby, Cole, and ash behind him.

"Coming!" Ranboo yelled down and rn downstairs.

"So how much you got to drink?" Ash asked.

"My dad just got a bunch for the party, but I'm not sure," Ranboo said.

His phone rang in his pocket and he checked it, it was Techno.

"You guys do whatever you need to do, I gotta do something quickly," Ranboo said and answered the call walking upstairs.

"Hi, Tech!"

"Ranboo what the fuck!?" Techno screamed into the phone making Ranboo pull the phone away from his ear.

"What?" Ranboo said, he knew he probably did something wrong but he wasn't quite sure what.

"A party!? I heard one of the fucking seniors saying that that fucking bitch- what's his name, Spencer! That Spencer is throwing a god damn party at your house!"

"Oh yeah! That's today, wanna come?"

"Ranboo! Do I wanna come?" Techno mocked. "No! You're not having a fucking party with seniors?!"

"But the thing is I am," Ranboo said and quickly hung up.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"Ranboo man, I didn't know you could throw party's!" A random dude walked up to Ranboo and said then walked away.

Ranboo sat on his couch with his 10th drink of the day that is all the way full and talked with Spencer.

"Oh hey, Wil!" He said to Wilbur walking up to him with Techno and Phil following.

"Will!?" He said realizing it was Wil. He's not supposed to be drinking, not supposed to be having a party and not even supposed to be hanging out with Spencer.