15~-The Child Is Crying-~15

Monday again, great. Everyone is gone on some trip without me. Yep, cry. I'm fine with them not wanting me to go but, I don't have any other friends except for Spencer and he hasn't been to school in a few days.

I do the usual, get up, walk to the closet, hate the mirror, put on an outfit, do my hair, brush my teeth, and cry. The usual.

I look into the fridge, obviously nothing but beer, monster, an empty jug of old milk, and oranges.
"We never have any food" I sigh and close the fridge door.

Sucks that nobody I know is around.. actually maybe Spencer? Nah...Yeah? Maybe.

Nah, I'm just gonna go to the skatepark I guess. When I get there it's busier than usual. I skate around a bit a do a few tricks before I felt like I needed to eat.

I check my pockets, 20 dollars nice. I get some food at a nearby gas station then go back to the skatepark.

It was nice sitting away in some of the grass by a tree and eating. A group of guys come sit over by me but far away at the same time.

The group has five people, A short dude with a beanie, he was wearing a black turtle neck tucked into jeans with a navy blue sweater.

The next guy was decently tall, definitely taller than the other guy. He had a white bandanna so his hair wouldn't go in his eyes, or to look cooler, it worked if it was the second option. He was wearing a white short sleeve, black long sleeve under with black pants. He looked like he was an American anime character.

Another guy was taller than both of the other guys and was wearing a black hoodie with red outlines and details and black pants. A simple outfit that looks good. His hood was just covering his face so you could see the tip of his nose and down.

I looked at the second shortest one there who was wearing a blue sweater with a red logo in the middle, the sweater had a white-collar under it and some normal beige jeans. After I looked at that guy the tallest one called out "Mind your fucking business" and gave me a dirty look.

"Sorry" I responded and looked back at the people skating. I wonder why he got so mad at me looking at them, maybe I was looking for too long.

~-~-~Narrators Pov~-~-~

"You didn't have to say it that mean, Dream," George says looking back at the younger boy sitting by the tree, "He already looks...looks... not okay"

"Yeah, his face is fucked up from staring too much," Dream says with a little laugh. "Dream!" George shouted. "Look at him," He frowns "He looks like he was just crying."

"psh" Dream says. Quackity jumps in, "You are kinda right George, but Dreams also kind of right,"

"Right for making fun of that kid? Right for getting mad at someone just looking at him?"

"George, your soft" Dream smiles and kisses his cheek, George pushes him off  "Yeah, soft mhm," He says getting up and grabbing his skateboard. "I'm gonna skate a bit"

George walks off to the main area of the park while the others stay there. "What the hell is his problem?" Dream scoffs.

"He was right, kind of," Quackity says. "No, he wasn't," Dream says grabbing a drink from his bag "I brought extra, anyone want one?"

Sapnap nods his head "Give me that shit man". Quackity takes a sip of his drink and says "I already got one."

"What about you bad?" Dream says holding it out to him, Bad nods and takes the can.

"So when are we gonna hear you talk?" Sapnap says halfway joking. Bad shakes his head no and smiles.

"Fair enough," Quackity says.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

"What the hell is their problem," George says doing a Nollie. "He already bullied someone into leaving the school," He says doing a different trick.

"He's gonna do the same thing to that kid I bet," He says missing a trick but not falling. "He's such a bitch" He says falling in the word 'bitch'

"Fuck!" He says laying down because he was already on the ground due to falling, letting his board roll to the grass. Nobody was near him so he could lay down without anyone skating on him. "Gogs you okay!?" George hears Dream running up to him. "yep" He replies.

Dream grabs George's skateboard and stands leaning over George. "You gonna make fun of me?" George says. "What?"

"Are you gonna call me stupid for not making the trick? Or a dumbass for laying on the ground?"

"That was one time George, get up we're leaving," Dream says reaching his hand out to help George up. "One time you made someone leave the school and almost kill themself." Sapnap, Quackity and Bad come up to them with the boards and drinks.

"We could go to my house and watch a movie?" Sapnap says. They all agreed on a movie and chilled for the rest of the day.

—•—•—•Next Day: Monday•—•—•—

Mark went to his usual classes until lunch, where was he going to sit? He's alone. There is a difference between alone and alone and he was feeling both of those right now.

He thought to go outside to eat, he walked to a big patch of grass with a bunch of trees and got his lunch out. He bought some stuff the other day for lunch with his money. 5 minutes into him eating a group of 5 sat by Mark, it looked like the same people from the skatepark. He looked a little more and, it was the group from the skatepark.

He didn't want them to think he was weird or following them around so he grabbed his bag and got up. As he was walking past them to go back inside the school  "Hey! Kid from the skatepark yesterday, right?" a guy with a British accent said.

(a/n: Gonna start calling Ranboo, Ranboo cause I do what I want. so he likes to be called ranboo but his "real name" is mark)

oh god. He turned around and nodded. "What are you doing?" Dream whispered to George. George gave Dream an annoyed look and said "You should come to sit with us. or are you already going to sit with people?" Ranboo hesitated but came and sat in between George and Quackity.

Dream leaned back using his elbows to support him and rolled his eyes at George.

Everyone there except for Dream and kind of Sapnap was nice to him. "Do you talk? It's fine if you don't..uhm, Bad doesn't talk much!" George says pointing to the guy nicknamed Bad who gave a small smile.

"No, I talk," Ranboo said

They had a nice lunch period together, Ranboo learned that they were juniors. He never knew that some juniors get the same lunch period as the sophomores.

Everyone except Dream and Sapnap walked Ranboo to his next class then went to their classes. They were nice from what Ranboo got.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER BOOK "LIKE A ROCKSTAR" IT MAY NOT BE FINISHED BUT I SWEAR ITS BETTER THAN THIS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH