19~-How To Be A Failiure 101-~19

Nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

The cuts weren't helping this time. It isn't enough.

"MARK GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" The deep voice of his dad yelled from downstairs, why couldn't they leave for the trip already?

The yelling made him jump and the blade smashed into his skin, too deep. too deep.

"ow fuck fuck fuck" he whispered holding the cut that when a little too deep for his liking. Blood was dripping all over his hands and on the floor.

"MARK FUCKING GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF YOU" His dad called again.

"One second!" He called out "I spilt something on my clothes I need to change!"

He grabbed a new hoodie and stuffed a cold washcloth in the sleeve.

"Coming!" He yelled and ran downstairs.

"Get me a beer at the store," He said obviously drunk which made Ranboo nervous. "I can't get you a beer, I'm not- I'm not old enough to even buy one"

"I said get me a fucking beer," His dad said getting off the couch and walking over to Ranboo.

"I know but like- But I can't get you one"

"Did you not fucking listen to what I said?" He said and put his hand around Ranboo's neck.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay" Ranboo repeated "I'll go get you one"

Ranboo's dad took his hand off of his neck and said "What the hell did you do to your hair, I mean it covers your face so it looks better."

"Subgoal"

"Get get the beer slow-ass"

Ranboo made sure he had money and walked out of the house, he was rubbing his neck because his dad had a very strong grip.

Ranboo checked his pants pockets to see if he still had the pills and surprisingly he did, so he took another 3.

He arrived at Walmart and walked into the soft and Alcoholic kinds of drinks. How the hell was he supposed to choose what one his dad wanted.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He heard a deep voice say and someone grab his neck and push him against the wall. "Did you hear Tommy was here and come to be a bitch to him?"

"What- no- no no no no no" On the last few no's Ranboo started to cry, Techno was holding him just like how his dad did.

"I swear I'm- not" He tried to breathe but couldn't "I can't bre-breath"

But Techno didn't care. Ranboo knew if he tried to get out of his grasp it wouldn't work or it would get worse.

"Why the fuck are you here then"

"My dad wants bee-"

"Techno!" Phil yelled running down the aisle "You do not put your hands on him or yell at him" Phil pushed Techno off of Ranboo.