3~-He's Fucked Up-~3

-~-~Wilbur Pov~-~-

I gently reach back for his arm as he looks away with tears in his eyes slowly running down his face. I can't tell if it's because someone cares that he's or he's just scared of me. I mean- I'd be kinda scared if a stranger started doing this. But by the looks of it he really needs this help.

I softly roll up his sleeve, there are new ones but there are signs of old ones running up his arm a few inches from his shoulder. I look a tiny bit closer to the old ones, they look like they were pretty deep. I look at the new ones and-

"Holy shit, Mark."

He looks down at the ground and more tears roll down his face. The new ones were like 5x deeper than the old ones, so close to hitting something that probably shouldn't be.

No wonder he got so nervous when he accidentally hit me with his board, or when I introduced him to my friends, this kid had and probably still has trama, I don't quite know what it is but it's bad.

"Will, tubbo wants som- holy fuck"

techno was there, I don't think he knew why I and mark left because he was too caught up in his book.

he looked at me like he had seen a ghost "that's fucking deep will, it's worse than Tommy's" he whispered.

Tommy used to cut, it was really bad sometimes he'd go so deep and so much he would get dizzy or even pass out. we gotta do something before it gets worse to this kid.

~-~-~Techno Pov~-~-~

"it's worse than Tommy's" I whisper to will

I look at the kid looking down crying, somethings off. I kneel and meet with him eye to eye with a worried look.

then it clicked "you look really pale, kid." he wipes his face with his other hand and simply just says "I'm white, I'm kind of pale"

Wilbur is trying to get the stain out of his long sleeve and treat the cuts on his arm while I figure out what's wrong. Maybe he needs food?

"let's go get some food, tubbo wanted a burger so-"

"my mom wants me home by 9 and it's 8:45 I should get going"

Wilbur pulled his sleeve back down and said "that's the best I could do but I do think we should eat, going to a food place quick won't hurt, and we could drive you home"

he smiled and said "sure"

we all walk back to the grass spot and grab our things, Tommy leads the way to the car and let's mark get one of the window seats.

-~-~Wilbur Pov~-~-

I don't know if they knew why Mark was crying but Tommy and tubbo definitely knew he was crying.

I realized I never put a plaster on his wounds. I open the bag back up and hand him a handful. he opens one of them and puts it on the worst one but puts the other in his pockets.

Tubbo saw him put the plaster on and went wide-eyed and looked at me. I gave him a look telling him it's alright.

we got to the food place and before we went into the drive-through techno asked us what we wanted.

"can I have a big burger, one of the bigger ones, fries and that one drink," tubbo told techno

"big man burger for the big man, coke the drug, and chicken nuggets" Tommy ordered but added, "do you think they could give us a toy?"

"I want a toy as well" tubbo added

"I'll just have chicken nuggets, medium fries and Fanta any flavour but the shitty ones" I ordered.

techno asked ranboo if he wanted anything he just shrugged. "what was that?" techno asked "I don't know" he sounded sad with a hint of confusion.

"maybe chicken nuggets and a drink?" I offered him "uhh yeah, yeah sure," Mark said playing with a ring on his finger.

"What kind of drink?" techno asked

"water maybe"

"you need something exiting! how about sprite"

"mkay"

holy shit he's more of a nervous person than I thought, it could just be he thinks he is getting kidnapped or he is a nervous person.

who knew how a happy streamer like him could be so- like that.

"so I have to get you back to your house in 5 minutes, where do you live, kid?" techno asks

"5 Henrietta Road"

"can we have your number? we should hang out tomorrow!" tubbo asks handing Mark his phone. Mark puts in his number and tubbo makes a group chat with all of us called 'poeple'

"you spelt hot wrong tubbo" Tommy corrected him. "where did you get hot from?" I ask

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

we got to his house and it looked really good, it was taken care of, with no signs of anything bad so that's good. Mark got out of the car and thanked us but especially looked at me. I felt proud because I might be the person he could count on. y'know?

we all waved to him and he opened his house door to be greeted by his dad I think. I was the only one looking because Tommy and tubbo went fucking around on their phones and techno was driving, his dad looked like he was about to explode, grabbed the wrist and yanked him inside.

before he shut the door I could see he started yelling, the look on marks face was horrid, it looked like he was scared for his life. what if he was scared for his life...

fuck