30~-Leave.-~30

Tommy

Hey Tommy, I just wanna say I'm really
sorry that Tubbo and I acted like that
towards you the other day. I was going
to say you could stay but Tubbo cut
in and said you can't. I'm not saying
I wasn't in the wrong because I was,
I could have stepped up a little more
and made sure you hung out with us
or I could have hung out with you. All
we were doing was watching youtube
videos and talking about stream ideas
so I don't see why you couldn't join us.
If you would like to come with Tubbo
and me to LoveJoy's studio today,
we would love to have you come. The
band would just be practicing and we
will get a sneak peek of new songs ;) )
I just wanna say I'm really sorry made
you feel like that and if you are upset
with me I understand.
[5:19 AM]

If you are really upset, please
don't do anything you'll regret. I'm
here for you, Phil, Wilbur, and
Techno is even if it doesn't seem
like it.
[5:20 AM]

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Ranboo spent all night deciding if he should send an apology or just leave it alone. He decided that it was best if he sent the text because who knows how bad it hurt Tommy. Everyone has a certain level of stuff they can take but Ranboo didn't know with Tommy.

Tommy was always very secretive with his emotions and how he was actually feeling. Phil said that the only person that has seen Tommy genuinely show his emotions to is Wilbur so Ranboo wasn't quite sure how Tommy was feeling.

Ranboo sent the text and stared at it for a few minutes hoping Tommy would reply, but why would Tommy even reply to him, he was a bitch to Tommy.... or is 5 in the morning.

He plugged his phone into the charger and tried to fall asleep. Every time he closed his eyes a few minutes later they would just open again so he just wasn't going to sleep I guess...

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Tubbo ran out of his house and jumped into the passenger's seat of Ranboo's car. "Since when did you have a car?" Tubbo asked.

"My mom let me borrow hers!"

Ranboo began driving to Tommy's house.

"Why are we on the way to Tommy's house?"

"I invited him because I'd be fun, oh he also told me he wants to start this vlogging thing so I told him he could turn this into a vlog!"

"Ranboo... he just ruins it."

"No, he doesn't. Tubbo"

"Once you hang out with him enough you'll realize it."

"Alright, I'll hang out with him and see. Get in the back," Ranboo said as he pulled into Tommy's driveway.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

They had an actually good car ride, they talked about fun things like Tommy's vlog ideas and had amazing music in the background. (*cough cough* lemon demon)

Lovejoy sang Sex Sells, One Day, Cause For Concern, and Taunt before they started playing some of their new songs.

Once they finished Mark and Joe left to go out to eat leaving Wilbur and Ash with the boys.

"Did you like the new songs?" Ash asked Tommy.

"They were amazing! Wil showed me the lyrics and they were really good but when you played it, it was even better," Tommy said smiling.

Tubbo was sitting on one of the couches with a straight face, he looked like he didn't want to be there at all. Ranboo sat next to Tubbo and asked "What's your problem?"

"I thought it would just be me and you."

"Well, it's me you and Tommy. Honestly, it's better than just us."

"Well yeah, but he's annoying. He's too energetic and just too much."

"That's cause he gets excited, you get excited over things too." Ranboo started to get a little mad, Tubbo was acting like a bitch.

"I don't act like him though!" Tubbo snapped.

"Tubbo..... who have you become, that's not like you"

"I want to leave," Tubbo said, got up and left the room.

Ranboo stood up and walked over to where Wilbur, Ash and Tommy were talking. "Hey uhm, we're gonna leave, if you wanna stay you can, Tommy, I could pick you up later"

"Wilbur can just take me to my house or Phil's," Tommy said looking at Wilbur who was nodding yes at that statement.

"Alright, bye guys." Ranboo said about to leave but Wilbur said "Wait-"

Ranboo faced Wilbur "It looks like you haven't sleep, Ranboo."

"Who needs sleep when your life is better than your dreams!" Ranboo said fake excitedly and walked out of the room waving and smiling.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Ranboo walked up the stairs of Phil's house to get away from everybody, especially Tubbo. He just had enough today. He leaned on the wall just to get a second.

Ranboo heard someone walking up the stairs, he could tell it was Tubbo by the footsteps. "Yes, Tubbo?" He said as Tubbo meets Ranboo in the hallway.

"Why'd you have to do that! Why'd you have to ruin it, you ruined my mood!"

"You were being a bitch to Tommy, he doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, Tubbo."

"Well you ruined the day, we could have had a nice day!" Tubbo started yelling.

"If you would have shut up we could have had a nice day. Instead, you had to bitch about him!"

"You invited him without telling me. You knew I'm getting sick of him. You ruined our day!"

"Are you even listing to me, Tubbo!?!"

"All he does is whine, All he does is ruin the day when we hang out with him!"

"Why can't you just listen to a single thing I say."

"I have a right to be angry!" Tubbo yelled. "You invited the annoying bitch without telling me!!"

"Leave me alone now, Tubbo, okay..."

PLEASE GO READ MY OTHER BOOK "LIKE A ROCKSTAR" IT MAY NOT BE FINISHED BUT I SWEAR ITS BETTER THAN THIS ABSOLUTE RUBBISH