23~-I Deserve To Bleed-~23

Wilbur, Phil, Tubbo, Tommy, and Techno all were over at Ranboo's house to hang out for a while. Tubbo and Ranboo sat on the bed, Techno put Ranboo's unicorn chair away from the others and sat in it, Phil, Wilbur and Tommy sat comfortably on the ground.

They all were talking and having a good time, no arguments, no dad, just happy!

"We should do karaoke!" Wilbur says and looks at Tommy.

"ahh, I don't know..."

Tommy felt really bad for what he did to Ranboo so he's been a little off recently.

"Tommy pleaseeee," Wilbur said giving puppy eyes to Tommy.

"You should do it!" Ranboo says to Tommy.

"Fineeeee," Tommy says. Seeing that Ranboo wanted him to do it and that he wasn't that mad at him made him feel a bit better.

Ranboo walked over to his computer and put on Schuyler Sisters karaoke and let Tubbo, Tommy and Wilbur take it away.

Wilbur sang for Burr and Angelica, Tommy sang for Eliza and the Company, and Tuboo sang for Peggy.

The whole time Phil, Techno and Ranboo were laughing because Wilbur made Tubbo and Tommy dance with him.

When they finished they all dropped to the ground and caught their breath. Tubbo was the first one to get up and he grabbed Ranboo's ukulele by his desk.

"You have a ukulele?!? You should play a song!" Tubbo says pushing the ukulele in Ranboo's hand.

"Oh eh- I don't think that will be good- I'm not good and- and I suck at singing so..."

Phil gave him a you can do it! woo! look and Tubbo begged him to play. "please please please ranboo"

"Fine.."

Ranboo took the ukulele and started playing I Deserve To Bleed. (Ranboo made this song in this story)

I wanna rip out my intestines, throw them in the sea
I wanna raise the money to invest in plastic surgery
I wanna cover myself head to toe in super sexy scars
'Cause I mean, aren't you supposed burn if you're a star?

Ranboo hesitated before going on and looked up at everyone looking at him, but Phil gave him the look again and he continued. His hands were sweating and shaking a bit.

I want to be torn apart excruciatingly
I punish my body 'cause it's not good enough for me
The scary thoughts are spreading like a weed
The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed

He glances up again and see's Wilbur smiling, Wilbur was always an amazing musician.

I wanna take a knife and draw a line across my chest
I wanna feel much better than I do when I am at my best
I wanna fly away from my own skin and find a better place
I wanna slash across what used to be my face

He kept going but paused for a second and took a deep breath.

I want to be torn apart excruciatingly
I punish my body 'cause it's not good enough for me
the scary thoughts are spreading like a weed
The thoughts that say that I deserve to bleed