God

Fuck. She is his sister...

Wait

How I don't know this?

" But you didn't choose him. Instead you choose someone over him. Leave us already" Jeevika tried to bold. But she is failing miserably as she is crying profusely.

"Am sorry. I know I betrayed my brother. But I was not intended to do it. But instead it happened. I love him the most in the world. But..." she stopped.

"Jeevika did you forget our sister moments? Am I not your favourite sister?" radhika asked which made Jeevika to tear up.

Then they both hugged.

"But what you did is wrong" Jeevika said by hugging raadhika.

"Mumma am hungry" rakshan whined.

"Wait" raadhika said.

"Can we go to restaurant?" raadhika asked.

Jeevika nod as no.

"Please"

Then jeevika nod as yes.

"Comeon" saying this, radhika took her son inside the restaurant along with ishaan who is in her arms. I looked at ishaan who looks he will cry anytime soon. Oh god, my boy don't get along with new humans.

Achoo.

"Jeevi" I called her.

"Anni can you come" she asked me. I nod at her. I grabbed the purse, handbag which radhika left in the stairs itself. Very nice sister in law then.

"Is she is twin sister of reyansh" I asked jeevi. She nod at me and grabbed me inside.

I tried to ask many questions. But all she said is that she will say everything when we reach home.

Then Jeevika took her seat which is before radhika

I showed radhika purse towards her.

"Oh my gosh. Am sorry, thanks a lot. I seriously getting forget each and every things. Thanks dear. And am sorry for the mess I have created on the stairs" she said.

I nod at her smilingly, but I stopped my smile as soon as I remember the betrayal which I still don't know.

'Reyansh lied to you' my mind again piped to me.

"Thank you?" again radhika said as I kept standing before them. Jeevika grabbed by my hand and made me to sit beside her.

"Oh am sorry, I thought you are stranger. I don't know that you belongs to jeevika's family" radhika said to me slowly.

I nod at her.

'Am your twin brother reyansh wife' I thought to myself.

"By the way how is she related to you Jeevika. Let's start from here. So that I can able to get to know each and everyone you know. Just a heads up" radhika said.

"Mam your order" waiter came

"We all had our lunch right now only" jeevika slowly said.

"Ishaan do you need anything?" radhika asked Ishaan who is confusedly sitting over her lap.

Poor boy!

He nod as no.

"Rakshan you?" radhika asked. He ordered for snacks.

Radhika ordered us some juice

I looked at Rakshan, am his aunty right. Oh gosh, reyansh is uncle for this much big boy.