🥀 CHAPTER 22 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " ' nipplegasm' exists which means some women can orgasm through nipple stimulation " 😁

ALESSANDRO'S POV

STEAMY SCENE ALERT ⚠️

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

Immediately the elevator dinged,  we separated and we were panting for air,  we reached my office and suddenly i want to taste her so badly. 

I pressed another button which leads to my penthouse in the building.

" where are we going " she asked while looking at me.

" to my penthouse " i said really eager to reach there.

" woah , you have a penthouse ? " she asked clearly amused .

The elevator dinged again , and i dragged her out , we headed to door of my penthouse,  i quickly put my palm print in it and it opened. 

Immediately the door closed i captured her lips on mine , i kissed her with every thing in me.

I'm becoming obsessed with this girl or woman , i quickly stopped.

" baby how old are you ? " i asked her i couldn't help but ask .

" I'm 21 ally incase your scared of being charged with statutory rape " she laughed. 

I playfully scoffed and resumed kissing her, i tasted her with my tongue and she tasted like milk.

I brought her hand up and she removed the tank top she was wearing .

I began kissing her neck and nibbled on that spot that i know drives her crazy .

She brought her hand to my hair and ran through it .

She loves doing that alot and i love it too.

I kissed her jawline the at the same time i unhooked her bra and it fell to the fall .

I carried her and she wrapped her legs round my torso while still kissing me .

I dropped her on my bed , and quickly attacked her nipples.

I took one in , sucking and biting it lightly.

While sucking one of her nipples , i was using my hands to drag and pitch  the other .

She was moaning and it sounded like music to my ears. 

I gave the same sucking stimulation to the other nipple.

I stopped sucking her nipples and brought my hand down , i removed her skirt and was left with her panties.

I went down and kissed her core through her panties and i could tell she was so wet .

I slipped out her panties and i was met face to face with a really wet pussy,  i licked my lips and brought my head to her sex , i began sucking her lit , moving my tongue up,  down  to create a stimulation.

" ah , ah , ahhhhhhhhh , al- oh shit " she moaned out . I loved hearing that.

I kept moving my tongue up and down , then i brought my tongue to her hole, and began tongue fucking her , she left her mouth in an o shape , she was breathing fastly , and shaking her waist , that shows she was enjoying it so much , good.

She clenched on my tongue and i knew she was close to cuming , i removed my tongue and slipped in two fingers into her hole and she screamed in ecstasy. 

She closes her eyes and i don't like it , " open your eyes baby , so you can see the man that brings you such pleasure " she opened her eyes and stared at me with both lust and admiration .

I kept fingering her until she came in my fingers i brought my fingers to my mouth and tasted her .

" so sweet  "

She got out of bed and pushed me on the bed , " what are yo-" she cut me short by kissing me .

She began rubbing me with her exposed clit and i was still wearing my pants.

She unbuckled my belt and dragged my pants down , she straddled me and began rubbing her clit on me again through my boxers , she and i moaned at the same time .

" ally , pls fuck me " she begged , i could have taken her there but i want her first to be special. 

" soon baby " i said then kissed her , our lips danced before she got off me and kneeled

She put her hands inside my briefs and began rubbing me , i groaned.

She brought my length out of my briefs and she licked her lips.

" papi i can't wait for it to be inside me " she said and began sucking my length.

Her words drove me crazy , she calling me papi sounded so sexy right now.

She put my length deep into her throat and my baby hardly has a gag reflex. 

I held her hair in my hands and moved her head so she could go faster , she smiled and my naughty girl likes it .

She went to suck my balls and back to my length , after few more seconds i came undone in her mouth and she swallowed my cum.

" you are the best gattina " i said .

" what does gattina mean anyway? " she asked.

" it means kitten, baby "

" so yo have been calling me a cat ? " she asked and began laughing.

" this was awesome " i told her.

" i agree "

" baby , will you go out with me tomorrow,  dress casual , its somewhere i hope you love " i said to her and she nodded. 

We got dressed and went to my office she stayed in my office till 6  , i dropped her off at her house .

" bye amour " i said while kissing her.

" bye ally " she said then stepped out and ran upstairs,  her ass is out of this world.

I sighed and drove to the base to meet up with my brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys , i always say hello guys , i need to change it 😂

I'll figure it out later ,do you guys like my STEAMY SCENE?

Pls vote and comment 🤗

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀 BY BOZZDEZZY 🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀