🥀 CHAPTER 18 🥀

DID YOU KNOW " being in love creates a neurological response identical to the effects of cocaine " 😗

Emily POV

STEAMY SCENE ALERT ⚠️

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

He deepened the kiss , and i knew where this would lead to , but i didn't try to stop it , i enjoyed this .

He brought his hand to my shoulder and removed the strap of my gown , he pulled the upper part of my dress down and my breast was revealed to him , normally i would feel self cautious but with him , i wanted him to devour him .

We stopped kissing to catch our breath, and he started kissing my neck , to my shoulder blade , he went back to my neck to nip on that spot that drives me crazy .

I brought my hand up and ran it through his hair , that was so soft , he left my neck after I'm sure there is a hickey there , he brought his head to my breast and took one of the nipples into his mouth .

He sucked and bit my nipple ,and it was out of this world , i kept on running my hand through his hair , the pain and pleasure of him biting and sucking my nipple drove me insane.

He gave the same attention to my other nipple , he then stood up and carried me bridal style out of the room . My breast was still exposed , so i hugged him as a way to cover it .

" where are we going ? " i asked him

" to my room " he stated matter of factly.

I wanted to protest but I'm too horny now to even think straight.

He went up the stairs and opened a room , and i recognized it as his bedroom from earlier today, he dropped me on his king size bed .

He went into his walk in closet and came out with a belt , omg is he going to beat me , i was tense now .

" relax gattina, I'm not going to hurt "

He then moved me to the head board and brought both of my hands up and tied it with the belt , this was a major turn on for me .

When he was done tying me up , he started kissing me again , the kiss didn't last for long , he started kissing me from my neck to inbetween my breast then to my stomach, he dragged off my cloth that was on my waist now down till it was off me.

He dropped it off on the ground, he quickly shrugged off his suit jacket and threw on the ground too.

I was left in only my panties and heels , he went down more and unbuckle my heels , he threw them out , he came back and start kissing my thighs , he came up to my inner thighs and kissed it .

I was tired of the teasing , gosh my core was throbbing as fuck.

Before i knew it he tore my panties i gasped at his action , he opened my legs so that my sex was facing him .

" bello ( beautiful) " he said something in his language i guess .

He blew a breeze at my core and i can't take it anymore.

" please " i shamelessly cried out .

" tell me what you want gattina "

" i want- just please " i couldn't say what i wanted.

" if you don't tell me what you want , i can't give it to you , huh " he blew another breeze at my sex and i was beyond needy now.

" i want you to eat me out , please Alessandro " i begged .

" now was that hard gattina? " before i could answer he attacked my sex.

He started sucking my clit, moving his tongue up and down , i was so wet right now as my juices kept flowing.

He kept sucking and biting my clit , but not to hard , i rolled my eyes to back in ecstasy, he then put his tongue inside my hole and started tongue fucking me .

" ah-ah-ale-oh yes yes yes- mmmhh" i was a moaning mess as he kept on tongue fucking me , i felt something build up in my stomach and i knew i was about to cum .

" Alessandro, oh yes mmh , I'm about to come " i moaned out .

He kept fucking me with tongue then he brought his thumb and began rubbing my clit, the pleasure was too much and i found my self coming in his mouth , he ate me out a little more then got up and kissed me so i can taste my self.

He realized hand from the belt , and i ran my hand through his hair , i love doing that , he unbuckled his pants and pulled it down , i knew where this was heading.

" uh Alessandro? "

" yes ? "

" there's something i should tell , well , umm , I'm a virgin " i stated shyly

" i know "

" what ? How ? "

" you are so fucking tight , and some other things " he stated with a smirk .

" what other things? "

" don't worry yourself , i guess I'll go shower so we can sleep "

He just made me squint and gave me an amazing orgasm he deserves some reward.

I quickly got up and walked over to him , i bent down and started rubbing his bulge, damn his hard .

" gattina you don't have to"

" i know but i want to " with that i brought his boxers brief down , and my eyes widened when his large length sprung out.

I licked my lips and started pumping him with my hands , i stroked him and he left a sexy groan , i licked the tip of his cock , and sucked it , i slowly slid him into my mouth and brought him out , i continued doing this .

While stroking him , i kept deep throating his length, i removed him from my mouth and started sucking his balls , he moaned and that turned me on again , i left his balls and went back to his length .

Within minutes his length twitched and i know he is about to come , he brought his hand to my hand and began pushing my head so that i could go faster.

It didn't take long and he cummed inside my mouth , i swallowed his cum and cleaned my mouth , i looked up at him and bit my lips , he brought me up and started kissing him , not caring that i just sucked his length or that i swallowed his cum .

" you don't know how I'm restraining myself from fucking you so bad " he groaned out .

" then don't restrain "

" one day gattina , one day and it would be a special day " he said and kissed me again .

" come on , go shower while i clean here up " he said .

I began walking to the shower and he slapped my ass , i turned and raised my middle finger at him.

And he chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys , do you like this chapter, plz vote and comment thank you 😗😗