🥀 CHAPTER 6 🥀

DID YOU KNOW "French kissing involves all 34 muscles in the face. A pucker kisses only two "

EMILY POV

🌼🌼🌼~~~~~~~~~~🌼🌼🌼

I woke up naked and with a pounding headache, i checked the time on my phone it was 1: 49 pm , wow i slept for long , my body was aching as hell i quickly went to the kitchen and took out the aspirin in my kitchen cupboard, i took two pills and swallowed them.

I was hungry so i started making brunch, i made an egg sandwich with pancakes and orange juice , after having my breakfast or brunch . I checked my inbox for any messages Then i thought of calling tash as if she read my mind tash called immediately " hello bitch " i answered, " and good afternoon to you too ly " she answered sarcastically , i rolled my eyes " whatever senorita " she chuckled, " anywhoo ly how was yesterday? , did you enjoy the club ? " i sighed " well tash it was okay, i mean no one touched me although some tried but you know I'll try to adjust " i stated, " that's my gurl , okay rest hun , I'll be at your apartment at 3 so we can hang out before we go to the club " , " okay baby " i replied and ended the call .

I took my shower, wore a baggy t shirt with just my undies, and sat down in my living room , mehn i got comfy..... after some minutes the door bell rang i checked who and it was tash........we went out for ice cream and cookies, then we ate lunch at McDonald's after , we went back to my apartment took a shower and we both hopped in her car and drove to the club .

We reached there and we saw victor we greeted him and went to clean up a little, after a while it was 7 and the club opened people started coming in and i got in my waiter outfit, i served drinks, took orders.
Tash was on now it was time for her show , they introduced them and for once i noticed that it was not there real name that they used , I'll make a mental note to ask why " let's make some noise for scarlett, amy and pie " someone holding a mic said , like wtf whose name is pie , i laughed inwardly.

After tash show was over , i got in the dressing room did my makeup and got dressed in a blue lingerie this time , the red head approached me and was i nervous, i hope she's not a bitch like plastic bimbo , " hi , my name is Jessica but my stage name is princess " she smiled , wow she's polite and cute " hi , my name is emily but i don't have a stage name yet , do i need one ? " she chuckled, " why yes emily , you need a stage name because some of this men can become stalkers and want you , if they know your real name they might know where you live " i made an o mouth " help me get a stage name please " i asked , she put her hand on her chin giving off the 'I'm thinking vibe ' she then snapped a finger telling me she have taught of something " how about melanie " i grinned liking the name already " yes i like the name melanie " victor called out again that it was time so we all got to the back stage , this time bimbo didn't try any rude remarks she just faced front , yes how i like it .

The announcer then asked me for my stage name i told him melanie and he smiled liking the name " let's make welcome , queen , princess and melanie for their showwwww " we went on the stage and just like yesterday men were praising us , hailing, wooing , cooing, even mooing , weirdos i laughed a little bit .

We started the show as usual and it went on like the one of yesterday, after our show when we were backstage, bimbo just walked passed me , giving me a disgusted look , she's such a fool , i walked to the changing room , changed to my waiter outfit and got ready to serve the drinks and take orders .

Again the club closed by 4 and i was exhausted , i bid fred goodbye like yesterday and me and tash made our way to her car , tash said she would be dropping me everyday for security reasons, i didn't argue I'm always to tired to anyway, i got home , took a quick shower and laid on my bed naked again and i dozed off...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys i know this chapter is short I'm sorry 😘😘😘😘

Pls vote and comment and follow me and share my story

Steamy scene coming next ⚠️⚠️