🥀CHAPTER 40 🥀

Alessandro's POV

I drove for about 45 minutes before i got to the base. Honestly i am not in the mood for any funny business whatever shit the bratva is pulling at now should better not be fucking bad. Oh who am i kidding it's the bratva they exist to annoy me.

I sighed getting out of my Audi after parking it in my very own specially made parking lot. I am the don after all.

I walked inside my warehouse and went straight to the conference room, knowing Richard well, he would call for a meeting knowing that i would obviously have something to say to the group.

I entered the conference room and saw Logan, Austin, Sun Li , Richard, Luca and Jessica. Okay i know we are all confused as to how Jessica is here. Well it seems after the attack on my club, Jessica, the red head.

She figured it was mafian business, how she knew?.  She claims she has been in the street and she recognised the tatoo on the guys necks as one of the bratva, she also claims her father screwed everything for her. Her father borrowed about one million from the bratva and he didn't pay back.

Now what mafias would do is either take a leverage for example Jessica herself or kill the man. But no the bratva rapped Jessica's mom and killed her. They also rapped Jessica, it was a gang rape , she was just 18 when all this happened .

The bratva took her father and left her with her dead and bruised mother, from then on she swore revenge one way or the other. When she saw the bratva had attacked my club she linked we were in the mafia and asked to join.

She is strong, smart and pretty much talented, she can hack into anything. Pretty convenient for a mafia and she is also good with her hands.

She actually had gathered a little intel on the bratva and before i could trust her a little i did a full confidential background check on her.

Back to the conference room after glancing and nodding at everyone, i sat down on my head chair. It was just 7 of us in the room.

"So what was in the letter?!" I asked getting down to business.  Luca walked up to me and gave me an envelope that was sealed and red in color. Wow bloody much. So that means no one had read the letter.

I opened the envelope and everyone sat down on their chairs waiting for me to start reading.  I didn't plan on reading out loud though.

I opened the letter and saw.......

To : Don dante
From: your worst nightmare

      Hello don, i hope you have a nice day i really do. So you can atleast be happy before you die a miserable and painful death. I do admire you Don , you have a heart filled with courage and stupidity.

I would ruin you dante, take your mafia and your girl. You will suffer slowly, i can't wait to see you.

Anyway here's something i have for you.

A CHASE IN TAIL FROM A FAIRYTALE.
RUNS IN FRAILS FROM An ANTI WISE.
HALF A DOZEN LEFT OF WHAT CAN'T BE MET.
BUT WE SKIP TO IT TO SAVE WHAT WE LOVE.

Have a happy day Alessandro Matteo Dante  .

                                                  From the bratva.

What the fuck did i just read, i was lost and confused, is this some sick game from the bratva. Are they going to keep messing up with my head, what was that whole gibberish about.

I was still clutching the paper tight when luca managed to take it from me. He read the short letter and frowned his brows clearly confused as me.

Jessica walked up and took the letter also and read it. I looked up to see her deep in thoughts,  the others read the later and morphed a confuse look.