Chapter 93 Finale:The Reader and Protagonist Definitely Have to Be in True Love

Start bij het begin

“… He climbed the Tower of God, became the Supreme God, and created a new era. Under the Supreme God’s guidance, the Chaos Continent was at peace and all races live in harmony.” The demon teacher closed “The Primal Chaos Epic” book that he was using to teach his students. “Make a note of this. It will be in the test.”

At that, the sleepy students began to stir. A demon boy stretched his body and said: “But I can’t imagine that, teacher.”

The demon boy carelessly flung his arms around a nearby student. “The angels and the demons were once enemies … what do you think about that Theo?”

“Let go!” The angel tried to wriggle away from the demon. His expression was unhappy as he protested: “You’re squeezing my wings.”

“Teacher,” said a vampire in the back who raised a hand. “I heard that the Supreme God was once a student here, is that true?”

The big classroom suddenly became quiet as the students settled down to hear the answer. The demon teacher pushed his reading glasses up then looked at the students who had pricked up their ears to listen. The little b***ards could be serious in class? The teacher nodded and said: “Yes, this Magic School is famous because of that. Many admire this school for it … As a teacher, I have to tell you that this rumor doesn’t really reflect well on us – the Magic School expelled the God.”

The students exclaimed in surprise and the teacher continued: “In the past, people were ignorant and judged others simply because of the differences in races. Therefore, the Supreme God was persecuted – they almost killed the future Supreme God!”

All of the students were transfixed and the teacher’s stern gaze swept over the angels and demons, who took notes seriously, as well as the other races. “Please cherish your present life and your friends. If you compare today’s situation with that of the past, you will realize how much happier life is now.”

“All this is because of the Supreme God’s blessing.”

“That’s all for today’s class, tomorrow we will discuss ‘A Guide to Fusion Magic’.”

*******

A hand gently closed “A Guide to Fusion Magic” then stuffed it back into the bookshelf. The Supreme God of the world looked at his hands. The fingers were long; each slight movement betrayed immense, terrifying strength. He has great power – everyone knows that – but strength is often inversely proportional to one’s degree of happiness.

Now no one came to take his hand. No one came to comfort him.

[When we leave this tower, we can go back. Whatever you haven’t done, I will do it with you.]

He returned to the school, finished learning the things he hadn’t been able to learn before, but the place by his side was empty.

——He has everything except for that person.

The young and handsome God stood in front of the bookshelf. His surroundings were too empty, revealing powerlessness and sorrow. Dark shadows mixed with grief, submerging the lifeless silhouette of the man.

The wild lands in the east, the boundless ocean in the west, the cold lands in the north, the Elven Forest in the south, the next place to check is … the Lost Land in the center.