kujo jotaro (1)

~

"I saw him look at me this morning!" ...
"No way, are you sure he really was?!" ...
"He walked past me in the hallway yesterday-" ...

You sat at your desk in the classroom, overhearing the girls across the room whispering and gossiping about the most bare minimum bullshit ever.

No shit Kujo Jotaro looked at you, he has fucking eyes.

He walked past you? So did I.

You rolled your eyes as your thought to yourself. They were all stupid, all delusional, all obsessed with every minor thing Jotaro did. They would scream if he fucking coughed in the classroom, you swore.

You glance down at your paper, doodling with a pen, waiting for the teacher to begin class.

You heard the usual soft high pitch squeals and shuffling coming from the girls in the classroom before Jotaro walked through the door. You could hear his heavy footsteps walking inside towards his desk, you didn't even glance, not yet anyway.

"Good morning, Jojo.." A girl moans
"Hi Jojo..." Another girl whines

Per usual, Jotaro remains silent and walks to his seat, which happened to be right in front of yours. His chair softly creaks with his weight and he places his bag on the floor. You glance upward slightly and place your elbow on the desk, placing your palm on your cheek.

You look at the back of his head, his stupid hat on just like everyday. You wondered if he was a fuck boy who likes to hit and dip females often. You look at his neck, it was broad. You had to admit, he definitely was a huge dude, definitely the biggest in the school standing at 6'5ft. You were merely 5'5, so he was an entire foot taller.

You blink and glare over at the girls across the classroom giving you bitchy looks, obviously jealous and mad that Jotaro sits in front of you. You squint at them and give them a middle finger.

The teacher walks inside and everyone sits and hushes. This was your favorite class after all, Biology. You loved to learn about stuff like this, it was so much more interesting than Calculus and History.

You sit and look forward at the teacher, and although Jotaros huge ass-self was halfway blocking your view, your hearing made up for it.

A few weeks back, you had gotten quite sick after you went on a hike with your cousin. You are unsure why, but you had gotten a cold you could not shake. The fever was bad, the chills and everything else showed sighs of uti or some weird cold, but the doctors did not know what was wrong with you.

Once you were better, you had amazing hearing. You were unsure what happened but you believe it was a gift from the universe for something. You could see that you had something like an alter-ego, but it was real. It was a small yellow creature thing that would attach itself to you and only you could see it. It somehow gave you outstanding hearing abilities as well as small things like being able to run faster and having better senses like smell and danger...
-

"Why does he sit in front of her, doesn't she smell?"

You hear the girls across the room whispering, but again, only you could hear them because of your ability.

"I heard she ate a rotten egg-roll and almost died..."

"Really?" They all whispered and gossiped about you