🥀Part eightteen🥀

Start from the beginning

Kobe pov :

We was playing around with Jordan until my girlfriend came I didn't tell anyone yet I looked at Jordan she looked sad.

Me : babyyyyyyyyyy!
Ariel : hey baby.

Then Jordan got up and left immediately my girl came to me and sat down.

Jaiden : damn why did Jordan leave so quick when u said that Kobe.
Kobe : ion care she probably like me but ion like her she's not my type and my beautiful baby is my type.
Ariel : I heard she a hoe.
Lexi : she ugly and she can't pull anyone and she's fat.
Melina : guys stop talking bad abt her.
Lexi : it's true mel.
Kobe: well I can't be mean to her like dat because her brother is my bro.
Gio : who's her brother?
Kobe : Micheal Sanchez but short for mike.
Sofia : her brother look hotter than her.
Lexi : he's finner den her.
Ariel : babe I should do a bet.
Kobe : wym by dat?
Gio : u should invite her to a party get her drunk and fuck her and tell her u love her and shit den leave her and post sum shit abt her.
Ariel : ooouuuuu yea.
Mel : that's messed up.
Mel: ur playing with her feelings and after dat she can hurt herself because first u going to use her for her body and then post shit abt her and again mess wit her feelings Kobe I thought u was better den dat but nah.

With that Mel left and jaiden went after her I got up and went looking for Jordan and I was thinking I'm not gonna do that like Mel said that's messed up I walked passed the bathroom 🚽 and heard crying 😿 from the girl bathroom i went in and I saw Jordan she looks up at me then looks down.

Jordan : GET OUT!
Kobe : are u okay?
Jordan : yes now leave!
Kobe : r u see u okay?
Jordan : yes now fucking leave I don't wanna see u.
Kobe : I'm tryna help u.

I didn't listen to her I went to her I picked her up she was standing her head was down I gave her a hug she didn't hug back but I didn't care I rubbed her back slowly.

Kobe : listen pls don't cry 😢 ur to cute to cry * I said softy*.

Jordan : I'm ugly not cute I'm not all that ion wanna be all that but I'm not perfect and that girl who came in class had the perfect body and looked beautiful I see why everyone crushes on her she's perfected and I'm nothing.

Kobe : stop ur perfect just because Ariel is all that dosent mean anything ur beautiful 😍,pretty ,cute and fine okay ur body is everything don't let nobody get under ur skin okay *said softly*.

Jordan : why are u so nice?
Kobe : I don't really like seeing u cry and it makes me feel bad okay but I have to get back okay.
Jordan : okay.

I leave and I see Ariel down the hall I run to her and hug her form behind and kiss her neck.

Ariel : hey baby.

She giggles.

Kobe : ur sooooooo cute when u do thattttttt.
Ariel : stwoppp bae don't be like datttttt.
Kobe : like what mamas?
Ariel : ur soo hottttttytt.
Kobe : ur soooooo beautifulllllllllll.
Ariel : are u sure?
Kobe : hell yea baby.
Ariel : so u comforting Jordan saying all those things isn't anything?
Kobe : u followed me?
Ariel : I needed to use the bathroom 🚽 and I went in I see u hugging her and saying she's beautiful and all those shit!
Kobe : she was hurt and I was being kind and comforting her.
Ariel : u should've left her there and let her cry.

Ariel pushed me out of her hands and walked away I chased after her and pinned her on the wall nobody was around.

Kobe: listen baby I love u and only u she was hurt and I was tryna make her feel better baby I wouldn't date her okay I love u and only u baby and I'm sorry I was right baby.