Chapter 21 - Burning Blue

So sorry for the delay! This chapter took so much of my emotions to write out, and took me forever to pull through it. Just a fair warning this isn't my best writing; hopefully it still does justice to the upcoming rising action ::>_<:: 

But it's here, finally finished to the best of my abilities. 

Also, happy Birthday to our fav explosion boy!

Enjoy reading!

-----

All Might agency had a highly secured floor high up in the building designated for their mainframe.

Also only a few personnel were allowed inside, and all their own personal belongings were left outside. Phone, wallet, keys, even belts.

Katsuki was one of those few personnel.

Because he was always restless when it came to the police force's speed with the hacking and infiltrating certain technological bases. So he made it a point to let the agency handle certain endeavors with people he selected himself. People he trusted to do things in a timely manner, and were the best at what they did.

He was the best himself, he deserved the best on his team too.

Even though he was a hero, one with high respect and much self dignity for being such, he was still scanned like everyone else.

Had to make sure he wasn't Toga in disguise or something else of that fashion.

The security gate was drilled into the linoleum a few feet from the elevator's entrance, and since he hated the lengthy process of it all, he'd only bring his phone and keys when he visited this floor, the only things he wore were a simple pair of breathable athletic wear—shorts and a muscle tank with pair of shoes—that had zero traces of metal.

And as soon as he was done with his scan, he rushed through the metal halls, the overhead lights bright and clinical and his shoes squeaking with every step.

He wanted to get this over with as soon as he could. That flashdrive that Hizumi had on her has been on Katsuki's mind since that day. And considering how it's been taking forever for his most trusted hacker to break through it, he rushed the moment he got word of progress.

When he got to the large metal door, he pressed his thumb at the biometric scanner, looking directly at a camera that scanned his retina and waited for a few seconds so he could voice the codeword that changed every week into the mic. And then the lock clicked, the light at the handle flashing from red to green.

He opened the door without a second thought, navigating through the maze of black metal computers. The central database was at the center of the floor, rows of other tech with tiny, bright neon lights illuminating the dimly lit floor, a cool fog always circulating through the machinery to keep them from overheating.

When he reached the center, there were chairs circling around the globe like screen. Additional single panel screens bordered, a chair designated to each one like a personal desk.

To the left, only one was occupied.

A lanky man with dark circles under his eyes and wore red plastic rimmed circle glasses too big for his face. He was typing on the computer he attended, his eyes briefly glancing to Katsuki without pausing.

"Dynamight-san." Said the man his dark tightly wound, spring like curls bouncing as he slouched over his desk and continued typing at a god-like speed.

"Tadashi." Katsuki acknowledged, standing behind the chair Tadashi sat in. "How much have you uncovered?"

Tadashi opened his mouth to respond, but Katsuki interrupted with a reprimanding huff. "In english." he said, shaking his head in remembrance of all the times Tadashi would go on a rant of all the schematics, eating Katsuki's brain which always left him ireful and agitated.