Baby, don't cut

Serious TW: self harm!!!!

,,Eren, I'm back!", I shout and close the door behind me. No answer. There I hear the water running in the bathroom and I bite my teeth together. Please let him just take a shower! Quickly I take my shoes and jacket of, before I go into the bathroom, where I find my boyfriend sitting in the shower. He's shirtless and his entire torso and arms are coverd in new and old scars plus many fresh cuts. In his hands he holds a razorblade and his eyes are looking at me with an empty stare. ,,Eren?", I ask completely in shock, but Eren just keeps staring at me. Don't cry, don't cry, it would just make it even worst for him. I take a deep breath, before I kneel infront of him and reach my hand out. ,,Give me the blade.", I say in a soft tone and slowly the brunette slowly gives me the blade. ,,I-I'm sorry, I promised you not to do it anymore.", he says silent and I bite my teeth together. ,,Don't apologise. I know it's hard for you.", I reply and stroke over his wet, brown hair. Now I see tears filling my boyfriend's eyes and rolling down his face. ,,I-I" ,,Ssshh, calm down. It's okay, it's okay." There Eren burries his face into my neck and I stroke over his back. After I while I pull back and look at him. Fuck, I hate seing him like that. I already knew he's cutting for quite a while now and I really try everything to help him, but it's just not enough. And usually he never does it this much. ,,Listen: You'll dry yourself up and I'm getting some bandages, okay?", I say and Eren noods slowly. ,,Okay." I smile slightly, before I get up and go into the kitchen, where I host everything I need for taking care of his cuts. He never does it himself and I don't want his cuts to get infected, so I always do it. Quickly I grab disinfectant, bandages and band aids, before I go into our bedroom and get some fresh clothes for Eren. Then I go back into the bathroom where I find him with a bloodtranked towel in his hand. I sight. Come here.", I say and he walks towards me. Carefully I start to sanitise all the cats, before I put the bandaids and bandages around them. ,,Done.", I say and stroke over his cheek. ,,Here, I brought you some fresh clothes." I press the clothes into his hands and he noods. ,,Come, out when you're done." He noods again and I leave the bathroom. I wait like two minutes until Eren comes out again and I take his hand. ,,I'm sorry.", he whispers and I wrap my arms around him. ,,What did I say about apologising?", I reply, when I hear a silent sobbing. He's crying again. Slowly I pull him to the couch and place him on it. I sit next to him and he leans on my shoulder. ,,Levi, can I ask you something?", he asks and I look at him. ,,Sure, what is it?" ,,Are you gonna break up with me?"I furrow my brows. ,,Why the hell would I do that?" ,,Isn't it obvious? I'm just causing you trouble the whole time. How can you possibly become happy with me? I'm not even able to get a little closer with you. I'm just a huge dissapointment. I just don't get why you're still with me. If I was you, I'd already left me years ago." I can't believe what I'm hearing here. ,,Don't you dare to ever talk about yourself like that." ,,But it's true." ,,No, it's not. Eren, I love you. I would never leave you because of something like that. Maybe it's hard right now, but we've already been so much together, so we'll get through this too. Leaving you alone with your current situation is the last thing I'd ever do. Don't worry about that. I'll stay with you." Eren burries his face into my neck and I hear him sobbing. ,,Thank you. For everything."