Marriage

,,Eren, where are you? You just dissapeard.", I ask Levi, my childhood best friend on thwe phone and hear him letting out a breathy sound. ,,Sorry, I just couldn't stay there. I just couldn 't.", he answers and I furrow my brows. ,,Why? Aren't you feeling so well?" ,,No that's not it, it's just-" Fuck, can he come to a point already? ,,What is going on with you? You've been acting so weard lately and now you just dissapear. Something is defintly not right with you.", I say and Levi sights. ,,You'll be angry, if I tell you. I don't wanna ruin your day.", he replies and I role my eyes. ,,Fuck, Levi! Just tell me what's wrong, I'm not gonna kill you!" He sights again. ,,I love you! I love you since I'm sixteen! I feel terrible about you marrieng Mikasa! 'cause I fucking love you, Eren!" Levi..loves me? N-no. We don't say things like that to eachother. That destroyes everything! ,,Eren, say something. Please.", Levi says after a while and I bite my teeth together. ,,What am I supposed to say to that?", I reply, trying not to sound too angry. ,,The last thing I want right now is making him feel bad. There I feel to arms wrapping around me and I sight. ,,Eren, are you coming? Everyone's waiting for you.", Mikasa says and I force myself to smile. ,,I'm coming, Mika. Just give me a second.", I reply and my wife noods. ,,Sure. But don't take too long." With these words she goes back to our friends. ,,Levi, I-I'm sorry. I've gotta go. We're talking later, okay?" ,,Okay, sure." The tone of his voice is killing me.

Now it's out. Now Eren probably hates me. I know I should've stayed there with him and everything would've been fine. But when they finally kissed right infront of me and got married, I couldn't handle it and just left. I can't describe this terrible feeling. It's like a mix of anger and sadness. I wrap my arms around my body and sight. Eren should be with me, not with this Mikasa. She doesn't deserve him. I could treat him so much better than she can. I love Eren since I'm sixteen. Now I'm twentyfive and my feelings didn't change since then. I sight while looking out of the window. The sun is shining and it seems to be very warm, but I don't wanna go out. I wanna stay in my little apartment and just sink in my sadness.

One year later

It sucks. Everything sucks. After that one thing happend, Eren and I barely had contact. The few times we met, the tension between us was just akward, so we just forgot it and after three times we never met again. I hate it. I never should've told him I love him. Bevore this, we just hang out together, laughed, played videogames and ate fastfood. Just like normal friends. But it will never be like that never again and it's my fucking fault. Today I'm just driving though the dark streets, slowly like a snail, but to this time there's no one else here anyway, so fuck it. And so I drive, when I suddenly see someone sitting on the site of the road. Since when are here homeless people? When I come closer to the person, I notice it's someone I know to well. Why the hell is Eren sitting there on the fucking floor? He lives on the other site of the city, so why is he here? I stop my car and open the door. ,,Eren, what are you doing here?", I ask and the brunette looks up to me surprised. I notice his tearswollen eyes, what peobably means he's been crying. ,,Hey, Levi.", Eren just says and looks at the floor again. ,,I asked you something." He sights. ,,I have no where else to stay, so I'm just sitting here." What? ,,Ehm..you have a house?" ,,But I don't wanna be there." ,,Why?" Now Eren starts to cry again. I sight. ,,Get in the car, you can tell me then.", I say and he looks at me confused. ,,Are you serious?", he asks and I shake my head. ,,Do I look like I'm kidding?", I reply and Eren stands up from the floor and I notice a backpack in his hand. ,,Thank you.", he says and sits next to me, his long, wet brown hair kinda dripping from the rain. I start to drive again and Eren just stares out of the window. ,,So, what happend?", I ask after a while and he sights. ,,I just came home from work when I heard weard sounds from the bedroom, so I walked in and saw Mikasa and Jean doing you know what. They where so deep into it, they didn't even notice me, so I just ran into nowhere and landed here." What? Mikasa cheated on Eren with this horseface? ,,This little bitch.", I whisper, loud enough for him to hear it and he sights. ,,Did I do something wrong? Wasn't I good enough for her?", he asks and burries his face in his hands. ,,No, you did nothing wrong, don't say something like that. She did something wrong, when she cheated on you, it's not your fault. If she can't aprecciate you, she doesn't deserve you.", I say and take a short look at Eren, who stares at me with wide eyes. ,,What am I supposed to do now?", he asks after a few seconds of silence. ,,You can stay with me for first, if you want. You don't have to stay with this cheater.", I answer and he smiles sadly. ,,Thank you, Levi. I'm sorry for ghosting you like that.", Eren says and whipes his tears away. ,,It's fine. Really.", I reply and drive in the street I live in. ,,No, that wasn't right. How can I apolegise for that to you?" ,,You really don't have to. Just forget it okay?" He sights. ,,Where there.", I say, bevore Eren can protest and park the car right infront of the housdoor. I exit it and Eren follows me. I open the door and the brunette follows me into my little apartment. ,,Damn, it's been quite a while since I last been here. Wait, did I just say this out loud?", Eren says and I smile slightly. ,,No problem. Just give me your clothes and dry yourself. You're completely wet.", I reply and throw a towel at him. He catches it and blushes. ,,First: I don't have anything else to wear. Second: Go out then." I sight. ,,Then go into my bedroom and get yourself something from my closet." ,,O-okay." With these words he dissapears in my bedroom.