Extra 3

Lin Xing’s children are very mindful of what they eat, but fortunately, Lin Su said that after he got fat, he learned how to restrain himself. , Hidden in his small box.

    Lin Su looked at a large box full of snacks as he cleaned the room.

    I think my cub may have been a hamster in his previous life, so he can stock up on it.

    Compared with Lin Xing, who likes to eat, Lin Chen is not so careful about what he is eating.

    He prefers beautiful things.

    When he was five years old, he started to learn how to bake cakes after Lin Su.

    The two small ones in the big class drew a lot.

    Looks like a little adult.

.Lin Su helped Lin Chen take out the freshly made pineapple buns by the side. The fragrant and hot pineapple buns made people feel drooling when they came out.

    Lin Xing, who smelled the smell, saw: "Give me a taste."

    Lin Chen turned his head and glanced at him: "No, I want to take this to the school to give Longlong a taste."

    "He can't eat so much again, can't you just give me one?" Lin Xing leaned forward with a pitiful look, Lin Su stood aside and smiled and watched the two brothers interact without saying much, Lin Chen thought for a moment. , Pointing to the pineapple buns that are not perfectly shaped next to him, and said, "Then you can eat these unsightly ones."

    Lin Xing didn't dislike it, just muttered: "You are really my brother."

    Put pineapple buns in your mouth when you finish talking.

    Lin Chen glanced at him: "I'm not your brother, I won't give you food at all!"

.Lin Su smiled and rubbed Lin Chen's head: "Go find a box, and the father will help you pack it."

    "Okay." Lin Chen Tengteng ran to find the box, and packed the prepared pineapple buns into the refrigerator.

    After the five-year-old and the two little ones went to the big kindergarten, they could save a lot of worry. They could take the school bus to and from school by themselves. Lin Su and William directly signed up in order to exercise their independence.

    On the first day. Lin Chen is still a little worried, but fortunately there is Lin Xing around him.

    At this time, Lin Xing is more like an older brother, holding Lin Chen's hand: "Don't be afraid, I am here!"

    Lin Xinghui held Lin Chen's hand and nodded.

    Lin Xing glanced at the box in Lin Chen's hand: "My brother is so reliable, can the pineapple bun divide me half?"

    Lin Chen let go: "Didn't you eat all of them yesterday? This is for Longlong."

."Hey, I don't know if I am my own brother or he is your own brother. Give him any delicious food!"

    Lin Chen said unconvincedly: "He looks good, and you don't see you give me the rice grains for you!"

    "Isn't that what you don't like? Just put it in the box, or you just take it and take it!"

    Lin Chen turned his head and hugged his pineapple buns tightly. If you don't think about it, you won't be able to die.

    Lin Xing felt that his own brother was a little unreliable at a young age.

    sad.

    When he came to the kindergarten, Lin Chen immediately ran to Longyan to offer the finished pineapple buns and harvested a pink gemstone bracelet made by Longyan himself.