Chapter 84

As soon as the news that Aisu found a spokesperson was released, it immediately attracted the attention of the outside world. Some people were surprised that brands like Aisu would also find spokespersons, while others wanted to know that the person who took the endorsement would promote it. what!

    When Aisu wine appeared in the public eye, many people said that they had seen it on the official website of Aisu Ranch, but they didn't place an order because they didn't know what it was.

    When anyone who was fortunate enough to buy it saw this propaganda, they suddenly felt that what should be coming or was coming.

    As a person who once wrote a letter to Lin Su, when he saw this propaganda, his eyes suddenly lit up. Although Lin Su did not reply to him, he knew that his letter was seen, and he was requisitioned. Views.

.Not only did the label on the wine bottle indicate that the font has become much larger, but the announcement was also solemnly hung up on the official website, and now there are advertising campaigns like this.

    After drinking a bottle of fruit wine, Ke Jiaxiong's father hurriedly said, "Quickly, place an order, buy a few more bottles and store them at home, otherwise I'm afraid it won't be easy to buy in the future."

    Seeing his father changed his stinginess before, he smiled and said, "I bought it a long time ago, and I'm hoarding it. I'm afraid that everyone will know this is a baby and won't be able to grab it."

    Father Ke Jiaxiong nodded happily, and for the first time he didn't say that he was spending money indiscriminately.

    As soon as Ai Su fruit wine was publicized, the number of orders rose sharply.

    Fortunately, the inventory is still sufficient, Lin Su handed over the method of wine making to the country. After receiving it, Will said that the Empire would send people to make wine, and the sales would be done by Aisu Ranch.

.In this way, their Ai Su is also considered a state-owned enterprise.

    Muyin has reacted a little bit lately, and he especially likes to eat sour. The grapes in Linsu Orchard have become the regular fruits in the palace.

    The wild grapes used for winemaking may feel sour when eaten alone, but it just meets the needs of Muyin.

    At the same time, some of the first batch of students from Ai Su Culinary Art Dessert Academy reached graduation level.

    After some assessments, five students have successfully mastered the culinary skills during the one and a half months of study and can graduate from the academy.

    Regarding these five students, Su Jin discussed with Lin Su and was going to ask if they would stay in school.

    When the five students were called to the office, there was some surprise. Su Jin poured water on them: "First, congratulations on your successful graduation, and second, I want to ask you, what are your plans next?"

."I just wanted to learn how to cook, but I never thought about what would happen after I finished my studies."

    "I want to open a store, and I also want to open a restaurant like Ai Su gourmet restaurant."

    "I just came to learn cooking because I wanted to cook good food for my family."

    "Teacher Su Jin, do you have anything to tell us?"

    Su Jin smiled and nodded: "Yes, the college provides you with three places. First of all, you have seen the situation in our college. There is a shortage of teachers, so I want to ask if you want to stay to teach, and the college will pay you salaries; The second is that the palace recruits a chef and a pastry chef; the last is the brand authorized by Ai Su Gourmet Restaurant, which can be joined. I wonder if you have any intentions on these three things?"