Chapter 67

Xie Bai rested for a while and became radiant again, and the green buds on his head did not appear again.

    Lin Su called William, and a few people took the car to the Ai Su gourmet restaurant.

    To celebrate the wedding of Xie Bai and Su Ge, Su Jin put up a sign that he would not open a private party today.

    Combining a few tables, a group of people gathered together in a lively atmosphere, drinking wine made by Lin Su himself, accompanied by bright yellow lights, and the atmosphere is not good.

    The hot pot on the table exudes a tempting aroma, eating, drinking, drinking and chatting. This time, William had only a small drink. Lin Su turned his head to see, and smiled and held his hand: "If you like it, drink more. If you are drunk, you can go back. ."

    William smiled and circled his wrist with his big tail, and rubbed it: "I am heavy and will crush you."

.Lin Su grabbed the tip of his tail, raised his chin slightly, exposing the two pear nests on his cheeks: "Don't underestimate me, I am also very strong."

    Obviously he was not convinced by saying that he could crush him.

    William did not refute, raised his hand and gently rubbed his head: "I can't bear it."

    Since the last time William said he was going to be frank and direct, he really changed a lot. If he changed to the previous words, he would not say it. Even if he had to say it, he would only be moved by Lin Su’s affection between two people. Will blurt out, how can it be as direct as it is now.

    Lin Su found that neither before nor now, he could not resist William's charm.

    The cheeks were slightly red, the dark eyes were shining, and Lin Su's eyes looked at William with sweet care.

.William's throat tightly stared at by the little female's straight eyes, he rolled restraint, and his thumb flicked the corners of Lin Su's lips. At the moment when everyone's eyes shifted, he dropped a kiss, and then his eyes met, all laughing. meaning.

    In this way, in front of other people, taking advantage of everyone's carelessness, secretly intimacy behavior is exciting and exciting.

    Lin Su hugged the big tail in his arms, rubbed his head and rubbed his head, his exposed ears were red with shame.

    When the party went away, everyone was a little bit drunk. Later, they probably drank wine with high natural elements. The green shoots on the head of Xie Bai's head appeared again, and the green shoots were curled up, and the sprouts were particularly gratifying.

    Su Ge couldn't hold back his hand and poked it, and the excitement was directly soft in his arms.

    Su Ge realized something, with deep meaning in his eyes.

.After the end, Lin Su took William by the hand: "Shall we take a walk?"

    "Okay." Since coming to North Star, he has never been out, and he couldn't even think about the things he wandered hand in hand with Lin Su like today.

    After nightfall, North Star was a bit cold, and the evening breeze blew across his cheeks with a fresh smell. There were no people on both sides of the street. Lin Feng drove Kane and Su Jin back, and only the two of them wandered home holding hands.

    The light from the street lamp stretched and intertwined the shadows of the two.

    Lin Su's lips pursed with a smile: "I am very satisfied with my life now."