Chapter 100

After the announcement of the complete cure of William's mental disorder, it immediately aroused warm congratulations from the people.

    William, who had returned to the way he was, was a little uncomfortable when he looked at himself in the mirror.

    He knew very well in his heart that if it were not for the favor of the beast god, he would have died in a corner where he didn't know where.

    Where can he live to the present, get rid of the shackles of S-level mental disorder, and completely recover.

    Even several times better than his peak state?

    And what brought all this was his little female.

    Lin Su came in from outside, looked at William adjusting his bow tie in front of the mirror, and walked over with a smile: "How handsome today?"

    The person in the mirror smiled when he heard the words, and his azure eyes were full of affection when they looked at him.

."Hurry up, it's almost time."

    William was completely cured. In order to express his gratitude for the blessings of the people, today's live broadcast was made.

    After coming out of the bathroom, the live broadcast equipment was ready. Lin Yue adjusted the lens and turned to look around: "The time is coming, you can start at any time, Your Royal Highness."

    William nodded slightly, then sat down on the live broadcast chair.

    Looking at the eyeglass lens, and this glance, the people squatting in the live broadcast room screamed!

    "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, it is really His Royal Highness, His Royal Highness has recovered!!"

    Looking at the barrage that was brushed up, it didn't take long for it to have a dominating screen effect, Lin Yue coughed lightly: "The people are a little enthusiastic, if you don't feel comfortable, you can close it here."

.William shook his head. He didn't really care if there were these barrages: "No, that's it. Can we start?"

    "Sure."

    Lin Su stood by, with a pear vortex on his lips, watching William with gentle eyes.

    William adjusted his sitting posture and moved closer to the camera: "Hello everyone, I am Willemtis. I am honored to be here today for this live broadcast. First of all, thank you all for what you have done for me during this time. Secondly, I also want to pass this opportunity to Everyone announces a news that I am getting married. The wedding will be held in my direct galaxy, the Pink Planet, and will be broadcast live for everyone if possible..."

    Speaking of this, William raised his eyes to Lin Su's eyes, and gently curled the corners of his lips: "This is the wish I always thought I came, and it can finally be achieved. I am very grateful to my partner Lin Su for all this has brought me."

.Lin Yue gently touched Lin Su's arm and raised his eyebrows.

    Who would have thought that His Royal Highness the Prince would just broadcast a live broadcast of gratitude to show the effect of showing affection!

    Looking at the thick barrage of several layers, I was crazy!

    The live broadcast time was only half an hour. When the time was over, the live broadcast platform urgently dealt with the problem of back-end caching. Only because too many people entered the live broadcast system at the same time during this period, the database almost collapsed.