Chapter 95

The agent went to Xia Jue's house the next morning to fetch the finalized script. When he saw Lin Yue, everyone was shocked: "Why are you here?"

    Lin Yue looked at the way the agent asked him in a low voice, smiled and hooked his finger at him: "Did I never tell you that Xia Jue and I were classmates before, and now he is my target." ."

    The agent’s expression was stunned for an instant. He could understand and accept the first half of the sentence. What does the second half mean, isn’t it a joke?

    Lin Yue patted him on the shoulder: "Don't be so surprised, it's true!"

    The agent opened his mouth, and it took a long time to find a voice and said, "No, when is this happening? How could it..."

    It's too sudden, okay, he is totally unprepared.

."We were only together yesterday, and I reported to you before it was too late. It just happened that you came over today, and we are ready to see the parents."

    "You didn't only get together yesterday, so why are you going to see your parents?"

    One after another, depth charges bombarded, and even experienced agents could not bear it.

    "He and I are not too young anymore. We have to rush forward. We will tell the evidence after seeing the parents. Besides, we have known each other before, and we have a foundation in our relationship."

    "What you said is like you were together when you were in middle school." With the basics, the agent couldn't help but slandered, and the more he thought about it, the more he realized it was possible, and he looked at Lin Yue.

    Seeing Lin Yue smiled and said, "If it weren't for an accident, we might have already argued."

    There is no need to wait until now.

.The agent nodded and didn't want to talk anymore, just: "What do you two think, do you want to make it public?"

    "It doesn't matter, just let it go, neither he nor I care about this kind of thing."

    The opinions of others are only a reference for them, and whether they accept it or not depends on whether they are willing or not.

    The agent also understands that whether it is Lin Yue or Xia Jue, the entertainment industry is not the only choice. In other words, the two people can live well even if they leave the entertainment industry.

    "Then you can watch it for yourself." The agent clutched his little heart, only feeling that the excitement was a little bit big this morning. High blood pressure.

    Xia Jue watched him leave, then looked back at Lin Yue: "Didn't he say anything about you?"

."What about me? I'm a reasonable report. Besides, if you hadn't asked me to play the leading role, I would have cooled down in the past six months."

    "Do you have any misunderstandings about yourself? If the Aisu brand doesn't fall, your popularity will not fall."

    "Then I want to market, there is only this way of exposure, but acting in your play, this reputation is probably going to be pushed forward again."

    Xia Jue looked at Lin Yue, who was afraid of being famous and entangled in his face: "After this film is finished, I am ready to stop filming."

    "Why?" This time it was Lin Yue's turn to be surprised.

    In his opinion, Xia Jue is very talented in choreography.

    "Because I have got what I want most, I am not going to write books and guide works for others, and return to a normal life, okay?"