Chapter 17

After the law enforcement department left, Lin Su and Su Jin went back to their house to clean up, by the way, they greeted Kane William, and then they rode the family tricycle to drive Su Jin to the town to buy, buy, buy.

    When he went to town, Su Jin took Lin Su to open an account. After all, Lin Su is now married and should have his own private account.

    After finishing the work, I transferred 18,000 beast coins to Lin Su’s account. In his opinion, if the money in the family is not for Lin Su’s purification ability, it is impossible to make so much money. He only leaves a part of the daily expenses of the family, and the rest They should all belong to Lin Su, and he can't ask for money from his children no matter what.

    Lin Su didn't say anything when he saw the balance in the account. He just wanted to turn around and transfer some of the money to Su Jin. Now he says he doesn't want Su Jin and he won't agree.

    It is better to use a more direct way.

    "Xiao Su, first go to the furniture store to see the bed, I'll go over there to replenish some seeds."

."Don't worry, I will go with you."

    Lin Su got on a tricycle and went to the seed shop he frequented with Su Jin.

    The one who was in charge of receiving was an older female who saw Su Jin coming over and beckoning with a smile: "Xiao Jin hasn't seen you here for a long time, how is your Kane okay, eh, who is this little cute? , Is it your cub?"

    "Kane is okay now, yes, it's my cub."

    Su Jin smiled and hugged the other person in a very good relationship, Lin Su smiled and greeted the other person.

    The old clerk looked at him with eyes full of joy: "How can the little cute skin be so good, the white is shiny."

    Lin Su avoided the opponent's hand reaching his head without a trace: "Is there any seeds for fruits like apples and oranges here, uncle?"

    "That kind of thing is not easy to nurture, the cultivation period is still long, not cost-effective.".The old clerk didn't touch Lin Su's head, and said with regret, "But I have some here. You can take it if you want. Your mother and father are my regular customers."

    The little cub is white and lovely, and there are pear nests on her cheeks when she smiles. She is still the most attractive girl, especially the little cub has a fresh and good smell on her body, which is inexplicable when you look at it. It was strange to make him feel close.

    "Well, it's not easy for you to open the door to do business." Su Jin picked some vegetable seeds that everyone would commonly grow and came to settle the account. Lin Su strolled around the store and found that he did not find the wheat and rice he was looking for, gratified. The thing is that he got four fruit tree seeds.

    But in the end, the money was confiscated because the old clerk insisted on giving the fruit tree seeds to Lin Su.

    After coming out of the seed shop, Su Jin put the bought seeds on the tricycle: "Rory is still so enthusiastic."

."When the fruit tree bears fruit, send some for the uncle to taste."

    "Then he must be very happy."

    The Furniture City is located at the end of the cross street, just one after another with the Seed Shop, Lin Su asked Su Jin to get in the car and ride over in one breath.

    Su Jin was afraid that he would be too tired: "Let me walk, it's not far away."

    "Then there are still three kilometers, come up quickly, it's okay I can ride."