Chapter 34

Zhao An looked at William who appeared at the door of the room. In a semi-animalized state, the tall and straight male showed a wicked beauty.

    The moment a pair of golden beast pupils looked at him, it seemed as if they were locked by a fierce beast. At that moment, breathing seemed to start to become tight.

    It wasn't until the gaze disappeared from him that the fear in my heart receded.

    Zhao An vigorously blinked his eyes, and after calming the panic in his heart, William gave him a stronger sense of familiarity.

    The answer faintly is about to come out.

    "Brother Zhao, do this for today and see you tomorrow."

    To Lin Su’s smiling black eyes, Zhao An nodded, "Oh, well, see you tomorrow night."

    Leaving Lin Su's house, Zhao An couldn't help but look at the two people standing at the door through the car window after getting in the car.

.The tall and indifferent male, when looking at Lin Su, the indifferent, bloodthirsty beast pupils are gentle as water.

    Zhao An turned his head and thought for a while, the answer that appeared in his heart made him feel incredible.

    Lin Su stuffed the long-eared rabbit, which had suddenly become stiff in his arms, into William's arms: "Hey, since I came out to look for it, I'll hold it for you."

    After finishing talking, he stretched out his hand and lightly tapped the tip of the long-eared bunny's pink nose: "I am relieved to see that your relationship is so good."

    At first he was really worried that William would not get along with this long-eared rabbit, after all, rabbits are also a member of the fox's recipe.

    Now that one fox and a rabbit are so harmonious, Lin Su feels really thinking too much.

    How could William be so gentle with a little rabbit!

    William, holding the stupid rabbit, pursed the corners of his lips silently.

.Soon after Zhao An left, Lin Su contacted Mu En and agreed with him to buy vegetables, and asked Minister Mu En to help him introduce the workers and help him clean up the two yards.

    Su Jin came over and asked, "When did Minister Moon say come over?"

    "tomorrow morning."

    "I'll go to town to replenish some seeds that afternoon."

    "I'll go to the father and mother now, buy more seeds for purification, and let Minister Moon take it away tomorrow."

    It was still early, just enough for him to go once, so Lin Su went to the back to push the tricycle, and suddenly remembered, "By the way, father and mother, let Ding Ding have an overhaul."

    The only little robot in the house was rustling because of being too old. Recently, it has been put to sleep so as not to know when it will fall apart.

.Upon hearing this, Su Jin went back to the house and took out the small robot with only calf height and put it in the tricycle: "Is it really unnecessary for me to go with you?"

    "No, I will go here soon. If you have time, dad, please help me deal with the chicken. Brother Zhao ordered one, and he agreed to come and pick it up tomorrow night."

    "Okay, I'll get it out in a while and be careful on the road."

    "Don't worry, let's go."