Chapter 37

The news of the soothing power in the purification of fruits and vegetables has not been known since when it began to spread on North Star.

    The people on Farm No. 13 have become active one after another, and the road outside Lin Su’s house has recently passed by and walked by more and more people.

    Some people who want to try but are hesitant can just stare at the price tag hanging at the courtyard gate for a long time.

    Or a few acquaintances come together to discuss: "Have you heard the news that there is soothing power in purifying fruits and vegetables?"

    "Why didn't I hear, just because I heard, I hesitated to buy some food, my partner also has mental disorder, but it is not so heavy, if it can be better with a little money, I am willing to pay the money, just I'm afraid the news is not true!"

."I heard from outsiders that this news came from the government. Didn't you see that the Minister of Law Enforcement came several times? Last time the deputy star controller came here in person. I don't think this news is fake, but it hasn't been there yet. Publicity."

    "Tell me to say that we can buy some and try it, in case it's really useful!"

    "But that price is really too expensive. A strawberry is enough for our family to spend a month."

    "Then you can buy apples and oranges. If you don't, you can buy greens. Vegetables are cheaper."

    "Do you all want to buy it?"

    "Let's take a look again, there is no patient in the family, don't worry."

    "..."

.After such a lot of noises, someone couldn’t help but ran to Su Jin’s yard, and said to Su Jin who was sowing in the ground: “Hey, Su Jin, is there any comforting power in your fruits and vegetables? Can it cure mental disorders?"

    "You said it is the power of comfort. You don't know if it can cure mental disorders?" Su Jin kept moving on his hands. Such questions have been answered several times a day since I don’t know how to spread the matter. all over.

    "That's not so powerful. I thought it could cure mental disorders. If it can't be cured, it's so expensive. Can it be cheaper? Su Jin, I bought it if the neighbors and neighbors are cheaper."

    "Why uncle gave you all the fruits and vegetables in my yard if it was cheaper?".Lin Su hugged a box of freshly picked oranges and put it on the shelf, ready to pack. Hearing this, Lin Su jokingly said to the female outside, "If you can pack it all, you can get a discount."

    When the other party heard this, his heart twitched: "Xiaosu, you can really be joking, I don't have the money to cover it all, it's cheaper for my uncle, and I will buy it often in the future."

    Lin Su chuckled: "The retail price is on the brand. Uncle sees it for himself. At present, only fruits are abundant, but vegetables are out of stock."

    Su Jin stood up and patted the ashes on his gloves: "Do you want it? I'll get it for you. Don't stop here if you don't want it."

    "If you want, get me an orange." While scanning the QR code to transfer money, complaining, "You can't cure God's disorder, why is it so expensive!"

    Su Jin used to touch an orange and handed it to him: "A 5 million soothing agent can not cure the mental disorder. You complain, has it changed the price?"

.other side:"……"

    Lin Su heard Su Jin's words behind him, and laughed out of nowhere. After he left, he gave Su Jin a thumbs up.