Chapter 94

Lint did not provide much information, and it was obvious that they were all useful information left over after a brief description.

    The above tells about what happened when Xi Xia seized control of the Xi family from Xi Luan. When he saw the news of Xi Xia's car accident, obstructive blindness in both eyes, and liver damage, Lin Yue tightened his jaw.

    Compared with the tragic following, Xia Jue was bullied and controlled by Xi Luan when he was young.

    It turns out that he really didn't lie.

    He could imagine that, according to their age at that time, it was not easy to resist a strong male like Xi Luan.

    It was also because of him that his father and mother had left the root of the disease.

    It's not that he hasn't fought, it's just that he doesn't have enough strength.

    Now that he finally has the ability to appear in front of him, he must be cautious to test his attitude.

.Lin Yue raised his hand and wiped his hot eyes: "Idiot, I said a lot of nonsense, and didn't say a word. How can I say that I am afraid that you will be forced?"

    Lin Yue closed the information in his hand, took out a tissue and rubbed his nose.

    I glanced at the still rain outside the window.

    I got up and put on my coat and walked out of the room. When I came downstairs, I saw Qin Yi sitting in the living room watching the video of light and shadow: "Father!"

    Qin Yi turned his head to look at him, with surprise in his eyes: "Why didn't you come down to rest upstairs?"

    Lin Yue walked over: "Father, I'm sorry I have something I want to confess to you."

    "What's the matter?" Seeing Lin Yue's solemn expression, Qin Yi raised it unconsciously.

    "Father, I haven't told you for so many years, I actually don't like females, I like males, and there is a person who likes for many years, I want to be with him.".After Lin Yue talked about it, he became nervous for no reason. Even if both Lin En and Qin Yi are very enlightened parents, he is not sure whether they can accept his special.

    Qin Yi, who originally thought that Lin Yue did something bad outside, was a little surprised when he heard that, but he didn't have much reaction: "That's it?"

    "Yes, that's it."

    "I thought it was your own business. As long as you don’t regret it yourself, your father and I don’t care about you. I didn’t do something illegal, it’s the thing that made you. Not in the state for a while?"

    "Yeah." Lin Yue was completely warmed by Qin Yi's words, and he reached out and hugged Qin Yi, "Father, his name is Xia Jue. I will bring him to see you when I have time. I will leave first, thank you dad."

.Watching Lin Yue leave, Qin Yi sighed, then touched the communicator on the side to send a message to Lin Te: "Do you know that your third brother likes males?"

    Just after sending the information to Lin Yue, Lin Yue repeatedly promised that he would not pull Lint into the top of the cylinder. Looking at the news, he was in a hurry: "There is this matter, see if I go back and don't discount his legs!"

    "Okay, don't pretend. As the boss of the family, you don't know what happened to your brother. I want to discount your legs. Do you know the person he likes, how about it?"