Chapter 39

On the way back, Zhao An and Gern received a video invitation from Zhao An’s father. The video went through and saw a black-haired female with silver-rimmed glasses said, "Xiao An, where are you going?"

    "Father, we are on the way home." Zhao An smiled on his face. "Father, I wanted to go home and video with you. Yesterday we brought animal blood to the lord for treatment. The effect Very good. Gern slept all night yesterday, and he is in very good condition today."

    "You are really going, you are really not afraid of being deceived, the empire can't solve the problem, why I don't believe that your poor mountain and remote place can cure mental disorders, just listen to it."

    Although Zhao's mother and father said so, when Zhao An asked to look for the A-level contracted animal blood, she helped him find it and mailed it the first time.

.Knowing that his male father was only worried that they were deceived, Zhao An smiled and adjusted the light screen to face the driving Gern: "Father, look at the state of Gern and the state of the bear."

    Genn turned his head and greeted Zhao's father-in-law. The little raccoon lying on his shoulder and licking his claws shook his big tail in a naive manner.

    Zhao’s daughter and father said in surprise: “Gern looks good.”

    It's more than good. His face is pale and bright, and he looks like someone suffering from a mental disorder.

    "Xiao An, you are talking to me, what is going on?"

    After seeing Guen's state again, Zhao's wife and father changed her previous attitude obviously a little bit.

    Zhao An didn't hide it, and told the whole treatment process to the Zhao family's wife: "So if the female father, the male father has time, you can come here with him."

."Your father is okay now, but as you said, the relationship between the beast patterns is really incomplete, that is to let your father go in the past. If the beast patterns are repaired, then you will be able to rest assured in the future. , When your male father comes back, I will be with him... eh, your male father is back, so I just asked him to come over."

    As he was talking, he heard a low voice: "I'm talking to Xiaoan, how is Guern?"

    "You go home first, I'll talk to your father, and I'll talk to you later."

    It doesn’t matter if Zhao An has something to say, he cut off the video and looked at the light screen that disappeared in an instant. Zhao An said helplessly to Gern: "My father does this every time, I There is more to say!"

    Gern smiled and shook his hand: "Wait later to go home and talk to him."

."It can only be this way. I don't know if it's all the same when I get older. You said I won't be like this in the future."

    "Well, then it seems that I have to work harder. I have cubs for you to experience."

    Zhao An heard that his cheeks were hot, but there was a bright smile on his face.

    At this moment, Zhao An really felt that the Gern, who liked to laugh and tease him, was back, so good!

    When the two arrived home, the video invitation of Zhao's wife and father just entered the house as if they had stepped on it. They sent it on time and saw the serious face of Zhao Jiaxiong's father: "Gern, are you really okay?"

    "Father, I can't be considered good now. I'm still in treatment. I only had my first treatment yesterday. I can only say that after this treatment, I saw hope."