Chapter 38

"Damn!" Su Ge shook his hand and almost fell off the ground with Lin Feng's shout. He was taken aback and wanted to say that when he came, it was too late to take him to buy, but he found Lin Feng. I don't know when the video is hung up.

    Just leave one sentence: My ticket for tonight, wait for me.

    Su Ge broke off a petal of orange and stuffed it into his mouth, thinking that it would be no harm if Lin Feng came over and saw it with his own eyes. It shouldn't be a bad thing for him.

    The decoration company that Moon introduced is very capable, and it took more than a day to complete the design after finalizing the design.

    In the original two-bedroom and one-living room, the large room and the living room are now all connected to form a large room, and the small room next door is kept as a lounge.

    The whole room uses light orange as the base, so that people who enter the room have a warm and relaxing sense of comfort.

.In order to facilitate treatment in the future, Lin Su customized the bed and furniture from the Internet.

    Lin Su placed the stand against the window and looked back at the overall furnishings of the room. The white furniture and the light orange base made it look clean and warm.

    Su Jin smiled and stretched out his hands to touch the newly cleaned tables and chairs, and said with emotion: "It's really good. When you chose this color before, I still think it won't match. Now with these white furniture and beds, it feels really good. ."

    Dingding came in with a bucket, and was about to mop the floor mechanically: "Good-looking, beautiful, and warm, Dingding likes it!"

    "I found that since Ding Ding was sent back for an overhaul by you, my mind has become a lot brighter."

    "Ding Ding, I have never been stupid, Master Su Jin, Ding Ding is not stupid at all!"

    "Well, not stupid or stupid."

.Lin Su looked at the bickering person and machine, shook his head with a grin, and was about to speak when he heard from outside: "Lin Su, are you at home?"

    The atmosphere in the room suddenly fell silent, and Su Jin said to Lin Su: "Does it sound like Xiao Zhao's voice?"

    Lin Su put down what he was holding and nodded: "It's Brother Zhao."

    Coming out of the house, I saw Zhao An and Ge En standing outside the yard. I probably didn't expect them to come out next door. After a moment of stunned laughter, he said, "Lin Su and Uncle Su Jin didn't bother you?"

    Lin Su walked over and opened the courtyard door. Zhao An looked sideways at Gern: "We brought the A-level contract animal blood."

    Lin Su understood the purpose of Zhao An and Guen coming over at this time, and nodded: "Since you have decided, then go into the house."

.Upon seeing this, Su Jin patted Dingding's brain and asked him to pack his tools: "I'll get some fruits."

    Knowing that Lin Su will repair the animal patterns for Gern for a while, these fruits must be supplemented.

    Zhao An and Ge En followed Lin Su into the room, and they were immediately attracted by the clean and warm decoration style.

    "Sit down for a while, and I'll get ready."

    "Okay, what do we need to do?"

    "Just prepare the contracted animal blood, and the others don't need it."