Seeing a familiar expression in Mu Yin's eyes, Lin Su understood in an instant that this was a fellow man.

    "Xiaosu, why did you and William come here so early? Is there anything wrong?".Mu Yin put Will's tail aside, the semi-animalized Will coughed slightly, glanced at his own brother, and silently retracted the tail.

    My brother's appearance is because of mental disorder, and his appearance is to coax his little female, so it seems to be unsound at first sight.

    William sat on the side with a calm face, but the big white tail hanging behind him swayed, betraying his true feelings. I don't know how Lin Su felt when he saw Will just now.

    Would you like black more than your own white?

    The golden beast pupils swept across Will's black dog ears that could disappear in the future without a trace.

    "Brother Mu, of course we are here to congratulate you and your majesty. Congratulations that you are going to be male fathers and female fathers!"

.When Brother Mu heard this, there was nothing else that he didn't understand. Will must have told them when he didn't know it. Otherwise, the news that he had a cub hadn't been announced yet, how did William and Lin Su know about it? .

    Will coughed again, hoping that Lin Su would stop talking, and it would be exposed if he continued.

    Mu Yin threw an eye knife and said, "Aren't you going to have a meeting? Why aren't you leaving?"

    Will stood up hesitatingly: "I'm going now. Since you are here, William Lin Su, don't rush back. Stay a while, and I will come when I'm done."

    Watching Will leave, Mu Yin took Lin Su's hand and said, "Let's go to the garden and sit and chat. In the past two days, I tried to bake some small biscuits using the method you taught me. Try it."

    William knew that the two of them might want to speak a little bit of a whisper, and wisely did not follow.

.Lin Su and Mu Yin came to the garden, and the palace people presented biscuits and flower tea.

    Lin Su took a bite of Muyin’s own baked biscuits. They were moderately crispy and had a pure milky fragrance. He nodded, “You’re making a lot of progress, and it tastes great.”

    "Yes, I'm also going to the Aisu Cooking Dessert Academy to observe a few classes, and it has already been arranged."

    Obviously, Mu Yin is really ready to learn, so that when the little cub is born, he can prepare good food for his little one.

    "By the way, Xiao Su, when are you and William going to have a cub, but you are not in a hurry at a young age."

    Unexpectedly, Mu Yin would suddenly mention this topic. Lin Su felt nervous. Can he say that he only realized this morning that females give birth to cubs?

    He is not ready yet.

    The point is that he never thought about it!

.Not to mention the issue of rejection, but in his cognition, he has never brought himself into the role of female, and now suddenly has the cognition, he feels that he has to adapt to accept it.

    It's just that this kind of thinking is not good to say to Mu Yin. After all, Mu Yin, as a person in this world, has become accustomed to such things and will not empathize with him.

    Seeing Lin Su didn't speak, Mu Yin only regarded him as young and thin-skinned, and smiled and said: "Since you are embarrassed, then don't talk about this topic. You can't force things to come, just let it go. "