After asking about the price, Lin Su paid directly to buy it.

.When he told Su Jin the news, Su Jin was taken aback. He didn't expect that this matter would be implemented so quickly, and after seeing the holographic image of the school, it was beyond his original imagination. He just wanted to buy one before. The big house was used as a classroom, but Lin Su gave him a manor.

    Only in this way, more detailed planning is required.

    But fortunately, Lin Su is a person with ideas, and Su Jin is not worried about this.

    Lin Su and William arrived at the palace. Will was ready early in the morning. When they saw Lin Su, they came over and laughed: "I think you will arrive at this time."

    Mu Yin hurried back from outside: "Will, are Lin Su and the others here?"

    Hearing the sound, Will smiled: "Don't worry, they just arrived."

.Mu Yin, who had a class in the morning, hurried back after class, and he was relieved to see Lin Su and William just now.

    "It's the first time Will has been repaired. If I watch it with my own eyes, I don't worry." Mu Yin was in front of Lin Su's face, and he was not afraid of his jokes. He directly expressed his thoughts, because he knew that Lin Su would understand him. Mood.

    Sure enough, Lin Su nodded: "I understand Brother Mu."

    After speaking, he blinked at Mu Yin, as if I understood.

    The four of them came to the repair room they had used before. This time it was Will's turn to repair, and Mu Yin looked more nervous than himself.

    "Brother, it will hurt when the repair starts soon, but please don't move it." Lin Su gave Will a detailed description before the repair as before, and Mu Yin grabbed Will's hand after listening. I will take care of him."

.Lin Su glanced at William, who was already sitting consciously, nodded with a smile: "Since everything is ready, let's start."

    The SS-level contract beast pattern grows between the eyebrows and the center of the forehead.

    When Lin Su covered his palm with green fluorescence, the stinging pain followed.

    Will instinctively squeezed Mu Yin's hand, his face turned pale.

    Then, tears began to roll down from the corner of Will's eyes. Mu Yin gently hugged him, not daring to exert too much effort to disturb Lin Su.

    Rich natural elements are dispersed in the air.

    William sat aside and closed his eyes, he had experienced this kind of thing many times, and he was used to it.

    Sweat appeared on Lin Su's forehead, and his face gradually became pale. The difficulty of the SS-level animal pattern was much greater than he had imagined.

.When he felt that his abilities were about to be exhausted, Xiaolu suddenly appeared on top of his head, and a coolness poured into his spiritual realm, directly filling his already empty abilities again.

    I didn't expect Xiaolv to have Lin Su, who had the effect of restoring power, and his heart was shaken.

    If this is the case, perhaps it does not need to be done multiple times when repairing the SS-class beast patterns, and the speed can even be at least doubled.

    This kind of recovery, Xiao Lu did twice for Lin Su repeatedly, and after disappearing from Lin Su's head, Xiao Lu returned to the spiritual realm sea, and shrank into a ball very sleepily.