When William saw him stand up, he was a little worried and said, "Be careful not to slip."

.Lin Su looked back at him: "If I fall, you will be responsible for carrying me back for a while."

    "I can carry you, but you don't fall." When William said this, his eyes were full of Lin Su's every move, he was really afraid that he would fall in the water and choke on the water.

    It was not until Lin Su put the basket back and returned to him that William was relieved, but before he could speak, Lin Su stuffed a big red cherry in his mouth: "It’s very pleasant to eat in the hot springs. matter."

    Feeling the sweetness between the lips and teeth, as if sweetness all the way to the heart, William brought the joy of the eyes of the young female into his eyes: "Do you like hot springs so much?"

    Then it seems that his Prince's Mansion should also build such a big hot spring pool.

.Lin Su took a bite of a strawberry. The sweet and sour juice made him squint his eyes and lick the corners of his lips while enjoying the hot springs. I want to try it."

    Listening to the straight words of the little female, William laughed. His baby can always bring him joy. He gently wrapped his tail around Lin Su’s ankle and rubbed it: "After that, please take care of this kind of thing. is you."

    Lin Su's eyes lit up: "Don't lie to me, I will take it seriously."

    William held him in his arms: "If you don't lie to you, it's all yours."

    Looking at William's handsome face close at hand, Lin Su felt that the charm of his own big fox was really getting bigger and bigger, just a look and a movement, or a word and a smile, all involved his heart.

.Did not restrain and endure his liking for William, especially now that William still looks like a beautiful woman in a bath.

    Gently hooked the opponent's neck and pulled it down slightly, and kissed William's lips.

    Lin Su, who was originally just trying to taste it, was about to retreat, and the arm around his waist suddenly tightened, and William made the kiss become lingering.

    When the kiss ended, Lin Su leaned softly in William’s arms and calmed down. He couldn’t believe that his physical strength seemed to be inferior to William who was in an S-level mental disorder. This made Lin Su a little frustrated, and it seemed necessary to strengthen it. Worked out.

    William, who didn't know what the little female in his arms was thinking, leaned against the wall of the pool, half-closed his eyes, the golden beast pupils showed laziness, like a beast that had just enjoyed the delicious food, lazily and pleasantly reminiscing about everything he had just done.

.After soaking in the hot spring for a while, knocking out the hot eggs, after a delicious meal, Lin Su couldn't wait to help William wash his tail.

    The two came to the warm pool next to him. William put the big tail aside so that Lin Su could scrub, while he leaned on the pool wall and watched the little female move.

    Lin Su first squatted next to the pool wall and painted the big white tail with foam. After the slippery foam was kneaded, it turned into a big big foam flower, suddenly making the already good rua big tail even more. The smooth sucker completely satisfied Rua Maokong's heart.

    "It feels good, William, do you feel comfortable?" He felt that he was going to be healed and ascended to heaven. If there is anything in this world that can heal the soul most, only the fox tail.