Chapter 122-You're the only one for me

Start from the beginning

"Oh really?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah" she said, chuckling nervously.

"Come on Siya, eat it" he said with a sweet smile and served her the so called pasta while I was just cursing my fate.

"Where's the cook?" I asked.

"I gave her leave for 2 weeks" Sid said.

"What? Why?" me and Kriti shouted in unison.

"Of course me and Kriti would be here and I can cook, so I gave her leave" he said, shrugging.

"By the way when did you eat this pasta?" I asked, looking at Kriti.

"A few days ago" she said, not meeting my gaze.

"Hmmm" I said, looking at her with my narrowed eyes.

"Siya, how's it?" Sid asked, sitting beside her.

She took a bite and said "It's good."

My eyes widened.

"Really?" me and Kriti asked in unison.

"Yeah, really" she said.

"Sid, if you don't mind, can I just make some changes in the dish. I promise it won't change the taste, just a little changes here and there" Siya asked Sid politely.

"Of course, I would love to" he said and taking the dish, they both went to the kitchen.

When both of them were out of earshot, I kicked Kriti on her toes, lightly of course.

"Owww bhaiya" she said, whining and her face contorted.

"Shut up. Stop being a drama queen. I know you're not hurt" I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

Her face immediately relaxed and she said "okay, okay. I didn't get hurt, I agree."

"How come you ate it last time?" I asked.

"I didn't eat it" she said, narrowing her eyes at me.

"Then why did Sid say that you gobbled it in five minutes?" I asked.

"That was because before I could eat it, he got a call. I just took it as an advantage and fed it to.." she trailed off.

"To?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"The dogs" she mumbled.

"You what?" I asked shocked.

"I fed it to" she was saying but I cut her off "I know whom you fed it to but why?"

"It was bad" she said, scrunching her face.

"Then why didn't you tell him the truth. Why praise him?" I asked.

"That was because I didn't want him to get hurt. I was the one who was dancing on his head to make it and when he did, with so much love, how could I say that it wasn't even worth feeding the dogs" she said with a cute pout.

I shook my head but then something struck me.

"How come Siya ate it then?" I asked, horrified.

"Oh yes. How did she eat it? Her face didn't even contort like mine when I ate it for the first time" Kriti said, mumbling.

"We're here" we heard Sid say with the same boyish smile while Siya followed him with the dish in her hands with a smile.

Her smile just made my day but unfortunately it couldn't fill my stomach.

Sighing, I looked at the dish that was now placed in front of me.

I had no escape from it but to my surprise, it looked better than before.