Damn bush! I started panicking and thought about going inside to clean myself up but decided against it. Moans were not what I wanted to hear while dying. I turned and marched into the woods like a trooper. Yep I will get through this I mean if I do die my mate wont care! Hell I bet a million dollars he would throw a party!

******************************************

I ended up tripping 10 times over tree roots or my own two feet..... Yeah I'm clumsy! I decided not to change because well I didn't want to ruin my pj's! Also I don't feel comfortable getting naked at night where I'm so vulnerable. I didn't once think it was a bad idea to go out by myself. Nope cause I can just be ninja!

Think about where that got you the first time.... A voice in my head reminded me. I growled. Wasn't my fault I thought it would be easy! Chance made it look easy! Its his fault! Yeah I'll just stick with blaming Chance cause he's defenseless right now and technically he gave me the idea.

For some weird reason I like picking on Chance and normally I'm not mean person but that kid really gets on my nerves!

"OMPH!" I exclaimed as I fell over another stick. 11! FREAKING 11TH TIME! I got up and dusted myself off. I picked up the stick and chucked it into the woods. Man! How long have I been out here!? I groaned and started walking in the direction I thought my house was in.

I continued walking. Man why would I come out here all by myself!? I can hardly remember how to get to my classes in school let alone walk into  forest and expect to walk out right at my house!! I sighed and continued walking. My best  guess was to head this way I suppose. I think that I am the mos untalented werewolf in all of history!! I mean what werewolf cant shift under pressure and loses its way in a forest.

This one! Me! Right here! I should have stayed human I am such a waste of a  wolf. Sienna's right! I would die if anything or anyone attacked me! I wouldn't stand a chance! I frowned. I try to be good at it I really do but I am just not fit to be a fighter which is weird cause everyone can and could be a fighter. I kicked a stone and it went a few inches in front of me. I continued walking leaving the stone behind.

I made it to my house in I'm guessing a hour. I looked at my open bedroom window and shook my head. I'm not even going to try and climb up that wall! I went around back and tried the back door. LOCKED! The back door is locked. I shrugged and walked around front. I grabbed the door handle and and turned it. I went to go push it open and walk in but was stopped abruptly by the door. Damn! I stared at the door confused. Its locked too!?

I sighed and sat on the front steps of the house and leaned against the door. I have literally no hope of getting in there! Man this sucks! I didn't even think this through! I closed my eyes and relaxed back into the door.

**************************************************

SMACK! I opened my eyes startled to crap! Hokey Dina! I looked up and saw Joyce leaning over me looking confused.

"Hey mom! I found her!" She yelled and I sat up slowly. Oh futter nutters I must have fallen asleep!

"Geez what the heck happened to you!?" Joyce asked when she noted the scratches up and down my legs and arms. Oh and the nice cut on the side of my head. Did I forget to mention I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt last night? No well I was! I stood up and looked at Joyce with a blank expression.

"I failed at being ninja." I said quietly and made my ways upstairs. I went to my bathroom not caring if I was going to be late for school and took a shower. Once out I moused my hair a little to make sure my wavy hair has some more volume and wave to it. I put on eyeliner and mascara to make my eyes pop more. I saw a few scratches on my cheeks and the cut on my head.  I walked out into my room in a towel and searched through my drawers.