Stylist Noona Pt 88(Our Secret)(Smut and Fluff)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

It's amazing what a couple good night's sleep will do for you, your battery is starting to recharge, and your body is enjoying the time off. You miss sex a little but for now you're quite excited to relax and spend some time out of the city.

"Morning everyone." You chime, waltzing into the kitchen, feeling much more awake after your shower.

You kiss Jin who is cooking up some travel snacks, as he says. Pouring a nice cup of coffee you give a round of pecks to the others sitting at the table, before sitting down.

"You smell great angel, did you get a new perfume?" Hoseok asks leaning over to bury his nose in your neck and sniff loudly in your ear giving you some unintentional asmr.

"Hehe no, I'm just clean." You giggle and bite into a piece of toast humming delightedly. "Did you all pack yet?" Hoseok nods, but the others shake their heads no, most of them still seem to be waking up.

"You seem chipper this morning." Yoongi's gravelly voice rattles across the table. "Are you feeling better today?"

He seemed to take the sudden downturn in your mood the heaviest. Most likely because he recognized the shade of depression that had come over you.

"Much better." You smile into your coffee, relishing the warmth it brings.

"Good."

"I'm so excited to show you the house Jagiya! It's so beautiful. I wish you could have seen it in the summer though. It was so nice and warm and the pool was perfect."

"Yea the pool was nice," Tae agrees, "But I bet it's super romantic now that the trees are starting to turn. The yard overlooks this big valley, and the fog in the morning is really thick and it's really nice!"

"I'm sure I will love it."

"Speaking of, we wanted to leave in an hour and a half. We should probably get showered and packed up." Joon announces scooting back from the table.

Gradually everyone's coffee works its way into their bloodstream, and they journey upstairs to pack and get dressed.

You also make your way up to gather your bags, to get a head start on packing up the car. Flicking off the light in your room you push your bags out of the door and close it quietly. You hear many showers running as you walk down the hall.

The descent of the stairs is much easier than the last time you packed for a trip. No loud thunking down each step and no need for help. You're sure it's because the bag is lighter this time, but you'd really like to think it's because you've gotten stronger.

Either way, you're able to carry the bags all the way to the car yourself. Digging the keys out of the bowl you pop open the hatch on one of the suvs. Your bags get neatly stacked into the trunk and you hear the garage door pop open.

Hoseok wrangles his bags down the 3 steps out of the family room, bringing them over to the car to plop them down unceremoniously. It was really quite the show.

You sit on the bumper, watching him toss his stuff haphazardly next to yours. Feeling a bit fiddly, you lean into the car and arrange them more neatly.

"Mmmmm," You hear the groan first, and then feel a hot breath on the back of your neck.

Slowly you turn your head, finding your lips nearly touching Hoseok's. His half lidded eyes stare down into yours, barely inches away from you.

"Did you use a different soap or anything this morning?" He hums, eyes raking up and down your form.

"N-no, w-why?" His aura is intimidating and yet still intoxicating. You want to shy away and be bashful, but you can't, you're trapped in his gravity.