"You better be handsome because of you I am not getting respect from anyone. Once you come here, we will both gang up against them" he said.

"What if it is a girl" I said. He smiled at me and kissed my stomach.

"I don't know why, I feel like it's boy. I sure want a girl but I feel it's a boy" as soon as he said that, the baby kicked hard making me gasp. I looked at him in shock and he looked at me with same shock because his hand was still on my stomach.

It felt like the baby agreed to him

"That's sure is one hard kick. You little mister be careful about your mom" Emmett said narrowing his eyes playfully at my stomach. I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

After feeding me he started eating as I drank the juice. Suddenly I yawned feeling sleepy. The walk around the target made me tired.

"Are you tired?" Emmett asked looking at me. I nod my head and placed on his shoulder. He ate quickly and helped me to our room. I slept on the bed as he removed my shoes and socks giving me foot massage. I sighed in relief.

"Take your nap Liyah, I will be here" Emmett said. I nod my head closing my eyes.

He has been nothing but best to me. He has been caring about me so much. As I hit six months, he made me stop working. Even he has been working from home since then. If there is any major meeting he goes to his building. He hasn't complained about my tantrums anyday. He gives me everything I have asked for. I didn't imagine I would be like this receiving his love. I am grateful I have him in my life.

After Grace has been arrested, Emmett and I met Ben the next day. He keeps on apologizing to Emmett about his parents. He blamed himself for loving and trusting her so much. It's not his fault, he was just listening to his wife who was love of his life. I feel bad for him.

After a month, Ben came and said he quits. Emmett was shocked and asked why. Ben said he wanted to do the job he wished for. Because of Grace forcing to take the company he agreed to her, so now he started painting again. We were happy for him.

Grandma was over the moon since she heard I am pregnant. She didn't even care about Grace. She said, she knew one or the other day Grace true identity would be out and she will be suffering for her sin.

*

I woke up from my sleep because I wanted to go to bathroom. I opened my eyes and saw Emmett sitting beside me typing in his laptop. I got up and went to bathroom.

After finishing my business, I went out to the bed and sat beside Emmett getting comfortable in his arms. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"What time is it" I said rubbing my stomach.

I am hungry.

"It's 5 in the evening. Why?" he asked.

"I am hungry" I said. He laughed and took a bag of chips from the nightstand.

"I knew you would be hungry, so I brought this" he said. I smiled and kissed his lips.

He knows me well.

"I love you so much" I said opening the bag. He kissed my cheek.

"I love you too" he said and started typing again.

The door to our room opened and we looked at it. Seb came inside closing his eyes.

"Are you guys fully clothed" he asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"No we are naked, now get out" I said eating the chips as Emmett chuckled. Nate came inside and kissed on my forehead sitting on the bed.

"How are you" he asked. I ignored Seb who was glaring at Nate.

"Good. You came here to meet the baby" I said. He nod his head caressing my stomach with his hand.

"How are you my nephew/niece" Seb said coming beside Nate. He kissed my stomach.

"I came here to check on you because only you care about me" he said pouting at my stomach. I covered it with the sheets and turned to Emmett.

"Our baby doesn't like to talk to you. So get out" I said. Emmett closed his laptop and gave his attention to us.

"You have become more rude now" Seb said. I ignored him and continued eating the chips.

"I don't like more annoying people now. Right Emmett" I asked looking up at him. He smiled and pecked my lips.

"You are right" he said. I grin at him and looked at Nate. Seb was sulking beside him.

"How are the arrangements going on" I asked.

Seb has come out to the world about his sexuality. So they are planning the wedding now. In four months they are getting married. I am so happy for them. They decided the date calculating my due time. So that baby would be in their wedding.

"We have booked the place and time. We still have to decide about the theme" he said.

"If you want any help I will help you" I said.

"Who asked your help" Seb said. I scowled at him. Both Nate and Emmett chuckled.

"I asked Nate not you" I said throwing the sheets at his face. He pulled away and glared at me.

"You want something to eat" Emmett asked. I nod my head.

"I want sandwich" I said.

He got up from the bed and helped me out. We all went downstairs talking about their wedding. Whenever they get time, they spend in our home.

At night after having dinner, Nate and Seb left. We went back to our room. I was sitting on the bed leaning on my pregency pillow reading a book as Emmett went to take shower.

I heard the bathroom door open. I looked up and saw Emmett coming out nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. My hormones were quick to realise his delicious body. His muscles and abs. I want him

"Aaliyah, if you continue to stare at me like that. It's really hard to control for me" Emmett said. I looked up to his face and saw him smirking at me. I blushed looking away from him. He chuckled and went inside closet. Soon he came back with his sweatpants.

He came directly to me and kissed my lips hungrily. I responded him with quickly force. I roamed my hands all around his body. I want him so bad. He pulled away resting his forehead against mine.

"I want you so bad Aaliyah, but not now you understand right" he asked looking into my eyes. I felt sad, but it's for our baby. I nod my head.

He helped me sleep on the bed and came beside me wrapping his arms around me. He started talking to the baby rubbing my stomach as usual and that made me sleep.

After few weeks

I woke up hearing someone talking. I opened my eyes and found Emmett talking to the phone putting on his tie.

"Emmett" I called him sitting up. He looked at me and smiled. He hung up the call and came beside me.

"Sorry I woke you up. I have a important meeting in few minutes. I will be back soon okay" he said caressing my head. I nod my head yawning.

"Take care Liyah" he kissed my forehead and then my stomach "You to baby" he said going out. I looked at the time and it was seven thirty. Its been few more weeks after Nate and Seb visited us.

I am due any day now.

I got up from the bed and went to bathroom for shower. After taking my time, I went down to have my breakfast.

The day was going well. I walked around the backyard and watched TV in the living room. Suddenly I heard a noise from kitchen.

"Nancy, what happened" I asked loudly but I didn't hear any reply. I got worried. I got up and went to kitchen. I screamed in horror as I saw Nancy laying on the floor unconscious.

My scream was cut off my a cloth as the person held me from behind. I struggled to get off him but I started to feel dizzy. My movements became slow and in few minutes I blacked out.

*******