Chapter 7

Aaliyah pov

I am sitting on the couch in living room watching a horror movie. I am eating popcorn enjoying myself covered with blankets keeping me warm.

"Don't turn. It's behind you" I screamed at the girl who is on TV. But my time was interrupted by my best friend and his boyfriend.

"Cupcake"

"Aaliyah"

They both screamed at both of my ears making me scream like a mad woman throwing the bowl of popcorn in air. They both started laughing out loud. I got up from the couch and started chasing them with the cushion which I took from the couch.

"You baboons, monkeys, frogs and all the ugliest creatures on this planet come here. I will show you what I am capable off" I shouted chasing them. They ran around laughing out hard escaping from me.

Soon I got tired and leaned against the wall catching my breath. They also stopped running and trying to catch their breath. I threw the cushion at Seb and he caught that in his hand.

"Don't you guys ever do that. For a second I thought I got a heart attack" I said.

"Well where is the fun if we don't scare you. It is worth to see your reaction" Seb said. I glared at him. I turned to Nate and pout at him.

"I thought you will be on my side" I said. He lifted his hands up in surrender.

"I didn't pick any side. I will be everywhere" he said shrugging his shoulder. I sighed. I went back to the couch and sat down. I thought to continue my movie.

Both of them came beside me and cuddled me joining to watch the movie.

Ten days back it was grandma El birthday. It was not big has last time because El was not in the country. She had went to visit her sister in California, so we wished her through the cell. And she will be back in next week.

It's saturday today. After coming back from work, I made comfortable on couch enjoying my movie time. I called Seb and Nate to join me. But these guys came late and scared me.

We watched another movie and it was six in the evening when Seb suggested to go club. I declined but he convinced me. I said him to make something to eat while I came to my room to get ready.

I didn't want them to come upstairs and see that I and Emmett are living seperate so I said Seb to make something.

I washed my face and went to closet to get something to wear. I took my own design and wearing it.

 I took my own design and wearing it

I tied my hair up. I looked myself in the mirror. I took my phone and clutch going out. As I descended the steps down I heard a whistle. I looked at Nate.

"You cover up good girl" he said. I winked and shrug my invisible hair back.

"That's me" I said. Seb came out of the kitchen and looked at me.