Chapter 43

Aaliyah pov

"Not that...... Not that......... Emmett, not that one" I said crossing my arms glaring at the man who is showing me the onesie for baby.

I have to say, his choices are horrible.

"I love you so much Liyah but this is insane" Emmett said putting back the onesie.

And just like that my eyes started to tear up.

These pregency hormones.

Well I can't blame him. This is the third time in a week, I have pulled him for the baby shopping. I can't just stop buying cute baby clothes. I just want to buy everything for our baby.

Seeing my eyes tear up, Emmett got worried and took some of the onesie showing up to me.

"What about this one..... And this one has duck. I think baby will like this. Right" he said smiling at me. I sniffled and nod my head giving him a small smile. He sighed in relief. He put the onesie on to the cart and came to me.

"Are you hungry?" he asked placing his hand on my eight months stomach. I nod my head. He kissed my forehead and placed his arm around my waist and led us to the bill counter.

Suddenly I remembered something.

"We are out of strawberries. I will get that" I said pulling away from him.

"I will come with you" he said. I shook my head.

"You check out the items, I will be back soon" I said turning around.

"Be careful" he said. I smiled and put my hand on my stomach.

I made it to the fruits section and searched for strawberries. I took two boxes when I felt someone watching me. I looked around and found no one. I shrugged it off and went back to Emmett.

We went out as Emmett carried the bags. Again I felt someone following us. I stopped and looked around but no one was there. Everyone was minding their business.

"Aaliyah what happened" Emmett asked. I looked back at him and again looked around.

"Nothing, let's go" I said. He put the bags in the back of the car and helped me sit in the seat. We reached home soon.

A maid came to bring our items inside as Emmett and I went inside to the dinning room. My face broke into a big smile seeing the food on the table.

"Come on Aaliyah, it's lunch time for both of you" Nancy said coming inside with two glass of fresh orange juice. I sat down on the chair and started eating as Nancy served. Guess my baby is so hungry.

Emmett sat beside me and started serving his plate but Nancy swatted his hand.

"No food for you mister. Only Aaliyah and baby gonna eat first. After they finish you can eat" Nancy said pulling his plate away. I laughed at him as he looked at her in disbelief.

"Really Nancy. Then why did you say both of you" he asked.

"I said to my dear Aaliyah and the baby she is carrying" she said serving smashed potatoes on my plate. Emmett looked at Nancy annoyed. I chuckled at him.

He sat straight sulking crossing his arms. Nancy smirked and went inside the kitchen. I giggled and lifted my spoon to his mouth. His turned away from the spoon.

"I have lost my identity in my own home" he huffed. I grabbed his cheeks and made a pout before putting my spoon in his mouth. He glared at me but took the spoon and started feeding me. He placed his hand on my stomach caressing it.