Chapter 36

Aaliyah pov

These past few weeks have been amazing. Emmett took me to vacation for Paris for three days. Those days were amazing. We roamed around the place enjoying our time. He was so sweet and caring.

And tomorrow is his birthday and our first year wedding anniversary. I am so excited to surprise him. I have prepared everything, even I baked the cake on my own. I hope he likes it.

As I was arranging everything, I heard his car sound. I turned off the lights of the balcony and went inside our room pulling the curtains to cover it. I checked the bathroom again and went out downstairs.

Emmett walked down the hallway and saw be standing down at the stairs. He smiled and pecked my lips coming to me. I smiled back.

"Hey" he said.

"Hey, come on I have a surprise for you" I said pulling him up.

It's still nine, so I have plenty of time.

"Someone is more excited for my birthday than me" he chuckled behind.

"Oh shush" I said pulling him to our room. I gave him the towel.

"Now quickly remove your clothes and wrap this around you" I said. He took it and I went inside the bathroom turning on the hot water in the bathtub. I went out and saw him in his towel around his waist. I pulled him inside the bathroom.

"Woah. You made this" Emmett said looking around candle light and rose petals.

 You made this" Emmett said looking around candle light and rose petals

"Yes, now get in the bathtub" I said pushing him. He laughed and removed the towel. He got in butt naked making me blush. He relaxed leaning against the tub. I sat near him and started giving him shoulder massage. He moaned closing his eyes.

I massaged him for some time making him stress free.

"This feels so good Aaliyah, but I would like it somewhere also" he said opening his eyes looking up at me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. As I got what he said, my eyes went wide in shock.

"Oh God, Emmett" I yelled blushing hard. He laughed sitting properly. I gathered the foam from the tub and threw at him. I splashed him with water as he laughed. I got up to go out but Emmett grabbed my hand and pulled me in making me fall inside the tub.

I screamed as I wrap my arms around his shoulder as I sat on his lap. I am completely wet covered in foam now as the person who made me this is laughing out loudly.

"You look beautiful with the foam Liyah" he said wiping my face. I glared at him and started punching his chest.

"You are unbelievable Emmett. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you" I said. He laughed covering himself from me. He grabbed my hands and pulled me towards him and kissed me. I fought against him but soon I melted in his arms kissing him back. He pulled away after few minutes.